Your oldest Teddy/Plushie/Soft Toy/Cuddle Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had my stuffed white seal, Silly, for 23 years. She's always had a place on my bed, in my arms every night, and in my heart all my life. She was a x-mas gift from my late aunt.

lol i have had a blanket since birth..

I don't have a lot of plushies however my oldest, I have had it sense I was born, is a Clifford the big red dog plush that my grandmother gave me.

Since i was 6 years old I've had my Pikachu which I named Sparky thats still one of my many cuddle buddies today.

Like Tall2826 said, my parents decided that it was time to grow up, so I came home from school to find that all my stuffed's were gone in one sweep. P.S. it obviously did not make me grow up. I am happy for those of you who have been able to hold onto them all this time.

BlueGrey said:
Like Tall2826 said, my parents decided that it was time to grow up, so I came home from school to find that all my stuffed's were gone in one sweep. P.S. it obviously did not make me grow up. I am happy for those of you who have been able to hold onto them all this time.

oh, I just hate it when parents do this, it makes me so sad!! "time to grow up" - like that is a good thing..

My oldest would be a stuffed Tweety bird that I've had since I was just a few months old. He's surprisingly in decent condition still.

Mine is a Pongo from 101 Dalmatians. He's 24 yrs old. I remember in kindergarten I split my lip open on the swings. I held him so tight during the car ride to the hospital and as they stitched me up. I'll never forget the security he brought me growing up. I don't play with or cuddle him anymore but he still sleeps next to my pillow every night.

I just bought a magenta plush raccoon that was made in the late 1980's or VERY early 1990's ('90 or '91).

I still have my Puffalump plushies and a Puffalump Kids doll. I was still sleeping in a crib when I got them...I've always had them!

BlueGrey said:

That is so sad. My mom did something similar she cleared out my dolls and stuffed animals while I was at school. I came home to find them out on the curb for the garbageman.

goodnitesgirl said:
That is so sad. My mom did something similar she cleared out my dolls and stuffed animals while I was at school. I came home to find them out on the curb for the garbageman.

That sucks about your parents getting rid of your dolls and stuffed animals :(. I hope you and Bluegrey and Tall2826 all have plushies and stuffed animals you can cuddle with now though :3

I've still got my favourite stuffed mouse which I rescued from a jumble sale. He was hand knitted by someone and when I got him one of his legs were missing.

Over the years his whiskers have gone and my late grandmother made him a replacement leg.

I also have the stuffed toys that belonged to my late partner; I had to save them before they were lost forever.

Ernie. As in burt and' . I used to teethe on his nose. It has since become quite distorted and absorbed a fair bit of baby slobber. At some point my older bro drew bloodshot veins in his eyes like po' old ernie had too many late nights or hits from the bong. The lil guy now sits nobly upon my shelf, crazy eyes and all.

I honesty miss my old teddy, the one I always had for ever. The thing is, it's an absolute mystery where he got to. I have moved a few times, and well I think some helpful (not) person made a judgement call on my behalf. :dunno: I guess I was too embarrassed to make a fuss when I couldn't find him :( I do really love my new teddy, but I miss my old buddy, we spent a whole lot of time together.

I think I had a blue bunny when I was little, but I barely even remember anymore. I was never really attached to it though, so it's just stowed away in the trunk in my room back at home nowadays. I do, however, have 3 plushies that I sleep with every night now, a 12 inch Tails plush (which is my favorite cause I got it last October and it was my first plushie I've had since I was little), another 19 inch Tails, and 24 inch Sonic. Honestly, I don't think I could fall asleep without em now.

My oldest stuffed animal is a baby Donald Duck that my mom got at a baby shower before I was born.

Jbdl said:
Ernie. As in burt and' . I used to teethe on his nose. It has since become quite distorted and absorbed a fair bit of baby slobber. At some point my older bro drew bloodshot veins in his eyes like po' old ernie had too many late nights or hits from the bong. The lil guy now sits nobly upon my shelf, crazy eyes and all.

Ern and Silent Bert?

I've got a stuffed unicorn from last summer, and I recently bought a valentines themed pink pony a week or two before valentines day. First real plushies since the ones I was ridden of several years back.

This is my Teddy Bear.
His Name is "POOPY":giggles:
0326152301.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back