Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your oldest Teddy/Plushie/Soft Toy/Cuddle Buddy

Default Your oldest Teddy/Plushie/Soft Toy/Cuddle Buddy

Which of your cuddly collection of Plushies have you had for the longest?

I have a cuddly toy with me that I've had since I was around 7.... I think . that sounds about right.

He is small with white fluffy fur(that is a tad bit dirty :P), as well as a red collar and a cute brown nose >.<.

For some reason I named him Doggy :P.

He's my oldest cuddle buddy :3 Who's yours?

Oldest as in length of time you've owned cuddle buddy? Or can it be whenever it was manufactured?

Quote Originally Posted by boobybird89 View Post
    Oldest as in length of time you've owned cuddle buddy? Or can it be whenever it was manufactured?
    mmmmm well I was meaning oldest one as in length of time you have owned it. But now i'm interested to know if you have a plushie that was manufactured ages ago!

I'd say people should talk about the cuddle buddy they have owned for the longest as first port of call. However if you have a cuddle buddy that it's SELF is old then you can also mention that because it would be interesting Also it means more discussion about cuddle buddy's which i love :3

I am a Care Bears collector and have a Bright Heart Raccoon from 1984. I also have some Disney Wuzzles which I believe are from either 1984 or 85. I've only owned these for about four-five years or so, however.

Were the Care Bears and Wuzzles a big part of your childhood? also how many care bears do you have?

Absolutely they were! I have 18 Care Bears, two of them are bedtime pillows.

18! Now that is a collection! I guess it would be impractical to use them all as a bedtime pillow at the same time. Which two do you chose and why?

The raccoon I don't use because of its age, I keep it collectable. I choose Bedtime Bear because he of course encourages everyone to sleep well and have pleasant dreams. I also have a Cheer Bear bedtime pillow, both are on the bed with me each night.

Makes sense about the raccoon. Good choice of bedtime pillow buddies :3. I hope i have as many cuddly toys as you do one day . how many do you have in total, all combined.

29. Considering I haven't had money to buy any in almost three years, I'd say I have a modest collection.