It would be nice to be a flower girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
KittyninjaW said:
Hello, me again. Anyway sometimes I think it would be nice to become a sissy flower girl for a wedding, and feel very feminine, and stuff. Anyone else think that.

I very much like your idea. And for those that suggested a diaper peeking out would make the outfit all the more pretty and sissified.....at least in my books anyways:thumbsup:

hosr63 said:
I very much like your idea. And for those that suggested a diaper peeking out would make the outfit all the more pretty and sissified.....at least in my books anyways:thumbsup:

Aggreed!!!!!

While not quite what I had envisioned, these can least set and example to your idea60a2857ac03c6cf8e1c557ad518df7fd.jpgsissy_bridesmaid-sat264-5.jpg

I was a flower girl. I was also 3 and have no memory of the event. There are pictures of me and I look absolutely dashing in my sailor outfit.
But yeah, my brother (to this day) is super jelly of me being able to throw the flowers around while he had to carry the ring. XD

KittyninjaW said:
Hello, me again. Anyway sometimes I think it would be nice to become a sissy flower girl for a wedding, and feel very feminine, and stuff. Anyone else think that.

Hehe, I kind of was that at a club a few days ago. had a sundress on with a flower charm in my hair and really summertime clothes. Awesome times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back