Wearing to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
- - - Updated - - -

bayareadl21 said:
I have been wearing to work every day for the last eight years. I have never been caught" and doubt many notice. I used to wear by choice but now it is out of need. I have one co-worker who knows (we had to share a room at a conference and I disclosed it when I knocked my open suitcase all over the floor the first night at the hotel (diapers everywhere!!)) and he has never said another thing to me about it. People aren't as observant as you think they are. As long as you don't flaunt your diaper, you won't be caught. Also, be conscious of when your diaper is nearing capacity. Those that try to test the capacity at work will be in for a rude awakening. I've had to take early/late emergency lunches over my diaper passing capacity (luckily, I am 5 miles from home) Also, it is best to invest in a quality brand of diaper (X-plus, drycare 24/7, etc.)
Just curious, u said you used to wear by choice, why did that change for you?

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with bluesman completely, I wanted to know about the dry 24/7's though. I know depends suck but I like the idea of some of their features. Can they be made to fit as snugly as depends, do they have the standing guards by the legs, and do they have an elastic waist band?

Last edited:
PaddedCube said:
I wore to work for the first time two days ago. I wore a men's Depends pull up because it was thin and didn't crinkle. I was very self conscious when I walked around and it went very well. I would like to slowly increase how often and how thick. Just need time to get more comfortable with it.

In my books a Depends pullup, be it for lady or gent, is the perfect diaper to begin your everyday use in in public venues. They are soft and comfy with hardly any indication of something bulky in your pants (or shorts) and not crinkly sounding. They are however on the weak side of holding any serious degree of wetting but that can be easily solved by using a heavy leakage pad from Always. Once you get over that initial feeling of having a bulky feeling booster and walk just as normal as before, no one is the wiser that you are wearing for the pure pleasure and enjoyment of it all.

I no longer work but I do get walking/cycling enjoyment and exercise by delivering the morning papers of which I am always wearing. In fact I wear all the time no matter where I am, and even while cycling of which I do a fair amount of for exercise and exploring. Changing in public washrooms as never been a great concern for no one can tell what is in the small shopping bag that I carry in with me that has what I need to tend to my changing/cleaning needs. And I always have a spare empty plastic bag to put my wet diaper in so I can dispose without attracting notice to myself.

At the beginning of wearing I was quite apprehensive if anyone would nice but I learned soon after not to worry about it. I figured out that people in general are not that overly observant and if they did just happen to notice that my butt may appear to just a tad bit bigger looking, or maybe see a faint outline of diaper, I never worry about it. If the truth were known, I actually do not mind if they notice or not.

While wearing for some is an absolutely necessity for obvious reasons, for those of us where it is not, then fully embrace the enjoyment of wearing and wetting out in public venues so long as you are relatively discrete about it in which case you will not gather any embarrassing moments of discovery.:smile:

Livetodie25 said:
- - - Updated - - -

Just curious, u said you used to wear by choice, why did that change for you?

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with bluesman completely, I wanted to know about the dry 24/7's though. I know depends suck but I like the idea of some of their features. Can they be made to fit as snugly as depends, do they have the standing guards by the legs, and do they have an elastic waist band?

I hurt my back and damaged some nerves about 6 years ago while moving into my apartment. Luckily for me it only led to urinary incontinence and I already was a DL so it wasn't too much adjustment for me except now I had to wear.

I wear nappies all the time and to be honest if anyone notices I don't think they really care. No one has ever said anything to me.

I have been wearing 24/7 for a while now I have been using cloth diapers and I been using Onesies T-Shirt with them to hid them. I just like to wear then I try not to use then unless I can't make it the toilet. but I use about 2 to 3 a day that way. When I drywall I'm always bending over the Onesies hide my diapers so no one has really notice them, and when I drive buss there grate having a small bladder there just not enough stops.

Where I work we have Friday, jeans days so that is when I wear. I have never been caught or even given a second glance to. I find that people are so caught up in themselves and their worlds that they hardly notice me much less pay attention to the clothes I'm wearing. So I'm quite sure the thought has never crossed their minds that I am wearing a diaper much less that the slight swell of my pants is because of it. I just relax and enjoy a stress free day because I have my comfort and security with me.

I never really wore a diaper to work (This was before I got on SSDI fyi) because it would slow me down and make me less productive. But the real thing was the fact that I was a welder and that is one article of clothing that no one in their right mind would wear when they realize that diapers are flammable. Take a good guess what part of my body could get a 3rd degree burn if the diaper caught on fire. I actually have minor scars in that general area (the hips) and I know I would have lighted myself up if I was wearing a diaper at the time those occurred when sparks went down my pants. I simply cannot seal my waist line off enough to prevent this from happening with anything short of a Hazmet suit that I never had. The only way you are going to get me to wear to work now would have to involve a job that does not have a lot of potential fire hazards beyond what can be expected at your own home(I.E a desk job).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back