• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi all anyone from nz

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilarron

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi all I'm how's the abdl life anyone here in nz

Hello lilarron and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better would you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Hey there lilarron not from nz, but just across the ditch in Aus. There are a few peeps from nz, I'm sure theyll find you if you're hanging around. Welcome anyway.

Hi lilarron
Sorry I am not form nz.
But I would like welcome you to the group.

lilarron said:
Hi all I'm how's the abdl life anyone here in nz

Hi Lilarron, welcome to the community that is ADISC. We have members here from all around the world including New Zealand, I'm sure you will get to know our vast user base and develop bonds and friendships. If I may ask, what're your interests and personal little quirks that just make you, well you? I've found by sharing our differences and talking about similarities it makes the community a better place.

If you have any questions about the forums please let us know, we'd love to help you take the first steps to becoming a happy active member of our little slice of the internet.

I'm not from NZ although I do have some Australian friends. Welcome aboard lilarron :)

Hiya Lilarron, welcome to ADISC :)

There are a few of us Kiwis on here, and in fact we have our own group, though it's been pretty quiet lately: https://www.adisc.org/forum/group.php?groupid=826

Feel free to say hi sometime if you want to chat about the local community.

All the best,

~ Puppyluvs

Hiya Lilarron,
I am a fellow Kiwi. I am originally from Auckland, although now reside in the United Kingdom. Welcome to the community.

Hey lilarron :) welcome to the forum I'm also from NZ.

me me

Shadowscale said:
Hi Lilarron, welcome to the community that is ADISC. We have members here from all around the world including New Zealand, I'm sure you will get to know our vast user base and develop bonds and friendships. If I may ask, what're your interests and personal little quirks that just make you, well you? I've found by sharing our differences and talking about similarities it makes the community a better place.

If you have any questions about the forums please let us know, we'd love to help you take the first steps to becoming a happy active member of our little slice of the internet.

my interests are well im not to sure i love fishing i love being a abdl ive allways wanted a mummy i never had a mummy growing up :sad:

- - - Updated - - -

hi secret77 im glad to hear there is others in nz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back