Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Predictions for future pull-up prints

hirohamada

Default Predictions for future pull-up prints

Some of mine include Sofia the First and Frozen for girls and Big Hero 6 or Miles from Tomorrowland for boys or maybe prints for the new Pixar movie Inside Out

Hi, welcome to adisc! I must say I really like your username (Big Hero 6 is one of my favorite movies). You can post an introduction to yourself in the introductions section. As for your topic, it wouldn't surprise me if Big Hero 6 designs were used on boys Pull Ups, but I think that Frozen designs will eventually be used on Goodnites. But other than that, I doubt we will see new designs for quite a while. I'll add you as a friend, it helps to know folks here.
    Thanks!
    luvtowearpampers

I'm not sure about big hero 6 on pull-ups though I'd seriously wish I could fit in them if that was the case.

For girl's I think Frozen would be meh outside of winter. Doc McStuffins wouldn't be too horrible either and the show isn't too bad, but Frozen is vastly more popular. don't think Anna and Elsa really fit all that well on pull-ups diapers though. Big Hero 6 also only works if they are in their super hero uniforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I'm not sure about big hero 6 on pull-ups though I'd seriously wish I could fit in them if that was the case.

For girl's I think Frozen would be meh outside of winter. Doc McStuffins wouldn't be too horrible either and the show isn't too bad, but Frozen is vastly more popular. don't think Anna and Elsa really fit all that well on pull-ups diapers though. Big Hero 6 also only works if they are in their super hero uniforms.
    Doc McStuffins is actually on Pull-Ups at the moment along with Ariel. It is one of Disney's most popular preschool shows at the moment so it only makes sense for them to go that route.

I personally would like to see Sofia designs or a variety of princesses on the Pull-Ups. I'm actually surprised that Frozen hasn't been put onto Pull-Ups or Goodnites yet. I think it would be great tool for selling the product. Kids as well as parents would love it, too.

Haven't seen Big Hero 6 yet, but I do know that it is a favorite of animated movie viewers. Not sure if it would be fitting for Pull-Ups though. Haven't heard much about Miles from Tomorrowland or Inside Out so I doubt we will see those until they gain a lot more popularity (if at all).

Quote Originally Posted by PearlPinkFloydJam View Post
    Doc McStuffins is actually on Pull-Ups at the moment along with Ariel. It is one of Disney's most popular preschool shows at the moment so it only makes sense for them to go that route.
    Nice, I get ariel but I never liked the ltitle mermaid all that much. I'll watch like 3 hours of Doc Mcstuffins then Little Mermaid.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Nice, I get ariel but I never liked the ltitle mermaid all that much. I'll watch like 3 hours of Doc Mcstuffins then Little Mermaid.
    Seems like Ariel is really popular with young girls right now. Not sure why as it has been awhile since it's not a new movie by any means. I like Doc too, but prefer Sofia the First.

hirohamada

I was right on my prediction on the girls they now have Sofia prints with her on the front and a heart is the print that will fade if wet and on the back is Clover. As for the boy ones I have no idea what is on them ATM.

Quote Originally Posted by hirohamada View Post
    I was right on my prediction on the girls they now have Sofia prints with her on the front and a heart is the print that will fade if wet and on the back is Clover. As for the boy ones I have no idea what is on them ATM.
    Really!? Do you have any pictures of them?

hirohamada

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrig View Post
    Really!? Do you have any pictures of them?
    Not of the Sofia ones at this moment but heres the new revised versions of the Minnie and Doc ones
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1425572494518.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	23500   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1425572510602.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	23501  

Quote Originally Posted by hirohamada View Post
    Not of the Sofia ones at this moment but heres the new revised versions of the Minnie and Doc ones
    Oh nice! I really like the new Minnie Mouse designs. Is there a way to tell if they have a new the newer prints in the packs.