• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Being brave and saying hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambi5

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
Hi everyone. I'm very new to all this. I was introduced to this site earlier today and after spending some time reading through the threads, I've felt amazing because I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!! I can finally be more accepting of "Little" me. I've repressed it for a very long time. A short while ago I became a Mummy to a very special little boy. It was completely non sexual and I embraced and loved it. But I still had trouble being ok with my own want to be small too, mainly because on those occasions it was sometimes a sexual thing and I feared what that meant. I feel liberated finding this community. But I wondered, are there many other females that enjoy both being a carer and being little? The two are quite seperate for me in my head, but I enjoy them both.

Welcome to the site. I hope this will be a good opportunity for you to accept this within yourself. I struggled for a long time with this within myself and I found that interaction with others has greatly improved my outlook on the matter. There's nothing wrong with us and with this, whether caregiver, care receiver, sexual or nonsexual. We can be happy if we allow ourselves to be. While there are women here and some are involved in caregiving, you'll find that they're not nearly so common as men. It's unfortunate that things aren't more balanced in this sense but we all have to make the best contributions we have under the circumstances.

Welcome!

You will find a wealth of information on here and some truly warm, caring and knowledgeable people to support and guide you.

It would be great if you could tell us just a little more about yourself. Hobbies and pass times etc. You will find that we are from all walks of life and if we know just a little more about you, we can connect with you all the better.

DLE

SissyDLE said:
Welcome!

You will find a wealth of information on here and some truly warm, caring and knowledgeable people to support and guide you.

It would be great if you could tell us just a little more about yourself. Hobbies and pass times etc. You will find that we are from all walks of life and if we know just a little more about you, we can connect with you all the better.

DLE

Thank you for the welcomes. I'm still very nervous about my Little side as I've only opened up to one other person about it, and that was the ABDL I've been Mummy for. I met him through my job- I work on a sex chat line, but when I'm Mummy it hasn't been sexual. I'm now interested in exploring my Little side, which I've suppressed. I have a long distance boyfriend and he knows nothing about the thoughts/ fantasies I have. I see him a few times a month and he is very child like so I get to indulge myself even if it's only a bit. We watch cartoons, play with toys from our childhood, make "nostalgic" dinners of fish fingers and smiley face potato things, etc. In my head, I'm about 5, and I imagine being taken care of by a loving Daddy.

Other things about me- I'm 31, a Mum to 3 children, very passionate about music (rock/ metal/ folk, mostly) I love reading books on a variety of subjects and I write children's poems. I grow my own veg and enjoy gardening. I do a lot of arts and crafts activities (decoupage, upcycling furniture, book folding, painting.) and I'm a total hippy!

welcome

Thanks Bambi5,

You will find lots of support on here, plenty of littles to chat with, quite a few people into all sorts of music (including me) and there are loads of creatives and artists here too.

Great that you have joined up!

DLE

Hi, Bambi5. Sounds like you are happy to have found this site, and we are glad you did. We encourage participation and are looking forward to your observations, views, and questions.

Bambi5 said:
Hi everyone. I'm very new to all this. I was introduced to this site earlier today and after spending some time reading through the threads, I've felt amazing because I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!! I can finally be more accepting of "Little" me. I've repressed it for a very long time. A short while ago I became a Mummy to a very special little boy. It was completely non sexual and I embraced and loved it. But I still had trouble being ok with my own want to be small too, mainly because on those occasions it was sometimes a sexual thing and I feared what that meant. I feel liberated finding this community. But I wondered, are there many other females that enjoy both being a carer and being little? The two are quite seperate for me in my head, but I enjoy them both.

I know how that feels, believe me, and also I everyone has felt that way, welcome to adisc, and I'm glad you don't fell alone, anymore.😺😺😺😺😺😺

Thank you everyone, you've made me feel very welcome! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome.

Hello and welcome :)

I've been on here a few years now and I've found this site is really great. As you're new to this as you have stated, and because I am in the mood to, I will try to share with you some of the things I wished I knew when I first started to ponder these kinds of sites. What I say is not gospel, just my own personal experiences but I've been on quite a few of these websites for around seven years and I would consider myself quite knowledgeable when it comes to the online world of ABDL.

Firstly you are definitely not the only one, as you have discovered! Yay! We come in all shapes and sizes - everybody from hard-as-nails-combat-hardened frontline war veterans, to MP's, lawyers, investment bankers, teachers, athletes, MMA fighters, nurses, musicians, scientists, hippies, students, trans-genders, gays, bi's, furries, disabled people, incontinents, bedwetters etc - basically every type of person imaginable. People have tried to analyse the reasons behind the who's, why's, what's etc and whilst there are significant numbers who fit common ABDL stereotypes, i.e. most "sissy boys" are feminine homosexuals, the results I've found are at very best supportive of a theory, but never conclusive.

One prevalent theory is that people who've lived difficult childhoods (a considerable amount of ABDL's claim to fit this description) tend to sway in this direction due to a lack of nurturing/ parental love & support, which could at very least seem plausible - even to a layman - but then you read about other ABDL's who have had particularly traumatic upbringings but are adamant that it's completely irrelevant/ unrelated to their ABDL side. Are they right? Are they unsure? Or are they just into this lifestyle, regardless of their background? Who knows? One thing is for sure though, there are far too many complex variables and examples of cross-contradictory evidence which makes it near-impossible to draw any conclusive data. Indeed, there are common trends (which you will begin to notice if you hang around) which appear to support certain theories but nothing has ever truly been confirmed, well at least not in my experience anyway.

Sadly, there are an unknown number of ABDL's out there who will be too scared to even Google this subject because of the social stigma and fear of being caught. And I totally understand that. For example, although I love who I am and have no desire to change, if I was in a ficticious situation where I had to publicly announce to all my friends and family that either : a) I am a homosexual and I'm a "taker" or b) I have IC issues, both day & night, I am ABDL and I enjoy wearing nappies, then I personally would go for option a) because it would be much easier and less hassle, even though I hate lies and would prefer option b). Shame that isn't it? And also quite interesting as how relatively not so long ago, homosexuality was considered a disease which was sadly, often treated with electrotherapy. And as we know nowadays, LGBT sexualities are not only accepted but proudly celebrated!

I remember being a kid thinking I was the only one who could possibly have these feelings, which messed with my head quite a bit, but in my early mid 20's I finally got my own computer and began exploring this side of me. I remember first joining ABDL sites and feeling a bit like I was some sort of weirdo. Opening accounts, deleting them out of fear and later returning, self loathing/ acceptance etc. It can be a tough thing to accept because of the stigma. And once you think you're settled, you then get messaged by someone saying "Hi are you wet baby?" (this may happen as there are a lot of desperate guys in the ABDL world who really don't know how to talk to people), which might make you feel like you are part of some weirdo club, which you are definitely not! If you get a message which seems a bit odd and you would rather not answer it, then please try to put it out of your mind and remember that most of us are good, honest, intelligent people.

Unfortunately there are quite a few ABDL's with no people skills who do not know how to behave appropriately towards others which can be very off-putting. Many are so over excited once they find a place like this and end up sending inappropriate messages to the masses in the hope of a friendly reply. I think this is probably because they haven't taken the time to learn about the community and the way things go. Some are just a bit socially inept, to put it lightly - which is actually another popular, yet unproven ABDL theory. That doesn't mean you can't talk in graphic detail about what you like and what you get up to with somebody, but obviously that is to be strictly kept between consenting friends, within private messages and well away from the public forums.

I hope I haven't put you off by telling you all of this, I just wish somebody had gave me a more detailed heads-up when I first shown my face around here. It's just some of your words resonated with me and I felt like giving you a little head start and a few helpful tips as something tells me you might be here for a while. Anyway, this site is pretty good for keeping pests away and removing inappropriate threads. I've found the majority of people on here are intelligent, well educated and well-balanced mentally, which I really, really like. We might share what is widely considered a taboo fetish, but we are mostly smart, funny and friendly individuals. Unfortunately, the same can't be said for my Facebook feed (don't get me wrong, it ain't that bad!) but is that such a bad thing? Maybe not. The way I see it is: most people on here have had the intelligence and courage to identify and proactively explore an area of their personality which can be very difficult to understand. For someone to have the guts to admit to themselves and accept that they enjoy nappies/ diapers and whatever ABDL tendencies they have takes a well-rounded individual with courage and a very open mind. All great attributes in my book. And thats why I come back here.

It's taken me quite some time to finally accept who I am and the cards I was dealt in life, but thanks to sites like this I am now in a very happy place with this part of me. I hope you'll spend some time here getting to know the community and having fun. It's a great place.

Wow that was some essay haha! I hope it was of some use to you :)

Hello and welcome. Interesting that you're into folk music. I became interested in folk music back in the 60s when the movement was starting. I still enjoy listening to folk, even those it's changed a little.

Oh and as for the little/career thing, there people here that are that.

Welcome, bambi :) you're among friends here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back