Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being brave and saying hello.

Default Being brave and saying hello.

Hi everyone. I'm very new to all this. I was introduced to this site earlier today and after spending some time reading through the threads, I've felt amazing because I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!! I can finally be more accepting of "Little" me. I've repressed it for a very long time. A short while ago I became a Mummy to a very special little boy. It was completely non sexual and I embraced and loved it. But I still had trouble being ok with my own want to be small too, mainly because on those occasions it was sometimes a sexual thing and I feared what that meant. I feel liberated finding this community. But I wondered, are there many other females that enjoy both being a carer and being little? The two are quite seperate for me in my head, but I enjoy them both.

Welcome to the site. I hope this will be a good opportunity for you to accept this within yourself. I struggled for a long time with this within myself and I found that interaction with others has greatly improved my outlook on the matter. There's nothing wrong with us and with this, whether caregiver, care receiver, sexual or nonsexual. We can be happy if we allow ourselves to be. While there are women here and some are involved in caregiving, you'll find that they're not nearly so common as men. It's unfortunate that things aren't more balanced in this sense but we all have to make the best contributions we have under the circumstances.

Welcome!

You will find a wealth of information on here and some truly warm, caring and knowledgeable people to support and guide you.

It would be great if you could tell us just a little more about yourself. Hobbies and pass times etc. You will find that we are from all walks of life and if we know just a little more about you, we can connect with you all the better.

DLE

Quote Originally Posted by SissyDLE View Post
    Welcome!

You will find a wealth of information on here and some truly warm, caring and knowledgeable people to support and guide you.

It would be great if you could tell us just a little more about yourself. Hobbies and pass times etc. You will find that we are from all walks of life and if we know just a little more about you, we can connect with you all the better.

DLE
    Thank you for the welcomes. I'm still very nervous about my Little side as I've only opened up to one other person about it, and that was the ABDL I've been Mummy for. I met him through my job- I work on a sex chat line, but when I'm Mummy it hasn't been sexual. I'm now interested in exploring my Little side, which I've suppressed. I have a long distance boyfriend and he knows nothing about the thoughts/ fantasies I have. I see him a few times a month and he is very child like so I get to indulge myself even if it's only a bit. We watch cartoons, play with toys from our childhood, make "nostalgic" dinners of fish fingers and smiley face potato things, etc. In my head, I'm about 5, and I imagine being taken care of by a loving Daddy.

Other things about me- I'm 31, a Mum to 3 children, very passionate about music (rock/ metal/ folk, mostly) I love reading books on a variety of subjects and I write children's poems. I grow my own veg and enjoy gardening. I do a lot of arts and crafts activities (decoupage, upcycling furniture, book folding, painting.) and I'm a total hippy!

Thanks Bambi5,

You will find lots of support on here, plenty of littles to chat with, quite a few people into all sorts of music (including me) and there are loads of creatives and artists here too.

Great that you have joined up!

DLE

Hi, Bambi5. Sounds like you are happy to have found this site, and we are glad you did. We encourage participation and are looking forward to your observations, views, and questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambi5 View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm very new to all this. I was introduced to this site earlier today and after spending some time reading through the threads, I've felt amazing because I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!! I can finally be more accepting of "Little" me. I've repressed it for a very long time. A short while ago I became a Mummy to a very special little boy. It was completely non sexual and I embraced and loved it. But I still had trouble being ok with my own want to be small too, mainly because on those occasions it was sometimes a sexual thing and I feared what that meant. I feel liberated finding this community. But I wondered, are there many other females that enjoy both being a carer and being little? The two are quite seperate for me in my head, but I enjoy them both.
    I know how that feels, believe me, and also I everyone has felt that way, welcome to adisc, and I'm glad you don't fell alone, anymore.😺😺😺😺😺😺

Thank you everyone, you've made me feel very welcome! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!