Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RIP Spock

He will be missed. It's sad to see another great actor go.
    I always loved his Star Trek char Spock.
    He gave him so much personality. #LLAP
    Last edited by StargazerBleu; 27-Feb-2015 at 22:39. Reason: spelling fix

Definitely my fav character on ST. I remember going to the student center as a freshman in '68, watching the show with a bunch of guys (all male school at the time), and feeling guilty for not doing homework!
    Last edited by Kenn; 28-Feb-2015 at 19:01.

I have felt bad at the passing of each of the Star Trek originals but Nimoy hits especially hard. Through his work, he's been a big presence in my life since I was old enough to pay real attention. Life will go on but I'll miss knowing he's around.

I wasn't a diehard "trekkie" but I always enjoyed Spock. Another great one, may he RIP.

He lived long and prospered. RIP Leonard.

He's finally departed for the great beyond. Don't be sad friends... He's finally returned home.

Always intriguing, the ride of life. I remove my hat, and bow my head to Mr. Nimoy. His many great accomplishments and roles in his life taught me much at a young age.

I have never met the man - yet I am surprised to find myself in tears as we speak, at his passing.

I wish nothing but prosperity, and support from friends and family for all.