Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Goodwill Finds

  1. #1

    Default Goodwill Finds

    Went Goodwilling today.
    I wont bore you with my other great finds.
    But these I thought were a decent mention.

    8 total, 7 pictured.

    I think they are like XL because they are rather large on me.
    But hey they were hospital grade and cheap

    8 for 4.99 and then my 15% GW discount.
    So like 4.24.

    Has anyone else noticed that Goodwill seems to be getting more and more expensive.


  2. #2

    Default

    So I take it they're hospital diapers? They don't really look it to me, I always thought of them to be a little more...non-diaper looking?

  3. #3

    Default

    What I like about Goodwill, is that it makes me feel better about myself. I prefer Salvation Army though, but the same thing applies. Where would you find diapers though? The only thing I've seen worth buying (but I didn't) was an old Donkey Kong arcade system (you know, the big ones at arcades)

  4. #4

    Default

    Hmm...I'll go to goodwill one of these days, and see what I can find. A long bike ride, but it seems to be worth it.
    Glad you found a good find, Kitty
    --Evan

  5. #5

    Default

    Well I'm assuming they are hospital grade.
    I mean they were in clear packaging so I'm thinking they would come from an old folks home or from a hospital.
    They look like CVS diapers just blue. oh well. I snatched them up. Actually my friend, Cyn grabbed them for me. I was occupied by some totally 90's shoes.

    And to the other comment about the long bike ride & the other comment on only finding the Donkey Kong thing.

    It all depends on where the GW is located. If the neighborhood is nice the stuff will be nice. We have two in our county but they are in very ghetto areas so I don't shop at them as much. Instead I go to the next county over which is a higher-class area. So for some people, their goodwill may suck because of where it is located.

  6. #6

    Default

    I used to go in Goodwill stores regularly when I lived in the city. There isn't any around this area, just an occasional thrift store. The GW stores always had a nice selection of used baby gear. One store in particular kept all there baby stuff in the basement area. I could go down there and try them out usually with no other customers coming down to interrupt me. I bought a nice comfy car seat from them once and stashed it away at home to sit in when alone. The GW stores always had some interesting baby and kids items for sale.

    ~Pramrider

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    I used to go in Goodwill stores regularly when I lived in the city. There isn't any around this area, just an occasional thrift store. The GW stores always had a nice selection of used baby gear. One store in particular kept all there baby stuff in the basement area. I could go down there and try them out usually with no other customers coming down to interrupt me. I bought a nice comfy car seat from them once and stashed it away at home to sit in when alone. The GW stores always had some interesting baby and kids items for sale.

    ~Pramrider
    I find good brand new pacifiers and stuff but I'm pretty skeptical about some other things there. Kids are gross. ya know

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Hello_Kitty View Post
    I find good brand new pacifiers and stuff but I'm pretty skeptical about some other things there. Kids are gross. ya know
    There are so many things at The Salvation Army that I'm skeptical to even touch. They also have knives, just out in the open. It makes me think it would be incredibly easy to rob the store. It also seems incredibly easy to steal anything. I wish they would have DVD's there.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    There are so many things at The Salvation Army that I'm skeptical to even touch. They also have knives, just out in the open. It makes me think it would be incredibly easy to rob the store. It also seems incredibly easy to steal anything. I wish they would have DVD's there.
    The GW has DVD's for like 5.00 a piece but I don't buy DVD's anymore. I'm too poor to afford alot of things. Especially not having a job, so I download them and burn them.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Hello_Kitty View Post
    The GW has DVD's for like 5.00 a piece but I don't buy DVD's anymore. I'm too poor to afford alot of things. Especially not having a job, so I download them and burn them.
    So you spend your money on blank DVD's and diapers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.