• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New and excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

nylittlegirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone... Last night was turning point for me. I've been wanting for a long time to just let go. To not have to be grown up anymore. To just go back to when I was little and things were simpler, and I was a lot happier. I told my girlfriend (yes, I'm a lesbian, and happily taken) I needed some me time, and that I'd be back a bit later. After spending two hours at the cafe nearby, I threw out my fear and headed straight to the baby section at walmart. I had already done the homework I thought I needed, and had already decided I was getting pampers baby dry. After checkout, I headed back to the car and couldn't wait to get one on. Before I went in to shop, my bladder felt kinda full and I had a feeling it might not be long before I was wet. It was scary but liberating at the same time to know that I was about to just be a toddler again and let it out. Nerves might have been part of it, but the need to pee subsided. I relaxed as much as I could. A little came out. The warmth, the wetness felt wonderful. I knew tonight I was the little kid I needed to be, and I headed back inside to buy some more comfort.. A binky. I felt so safe...
Not being that familiar with the baby section, it took me a few minutes to find my binky. As I wandered toward the register, my bladder let me know it was really ready to pee. Really really. I was about to put my baby drys to the test. I mean, I could have held it.. But i didn't want that. I just needed to be my little kid self again. I let go, and felt more and more coming out. I was scared. I was scared my pampers would leak. When it stopped, my diaper was pretty soaked. I was expecting the worst. I felt my leggings at my thighs but they felt dry. I was so happy my diaper really was absorbing. I got back to the car, and just sat. Sat in my warm, wet, diaper. And sucked on my new binky. And I was happy. I headed back home, my girlfriend was sound asleep. I crawled into bed, nestled up along side of her, with my new pacifier in my mouth... And even my dream ended up being about being a kid again. She tosses and rolls a lot, and like many nights, she sometimes wakes and looks at me sleeping. Last night she opened her eyes, I wasn't asleep yet... She looked over at me with my binky in my mouth... And just smiled. When we woke this morning, she just knew. She knew I was at peace. And that made her happy too.
I really wish I had a bottle filled with apple juice right now. That would be perfect. I can't wait for her to get home from work... I asked her if she would do my hair in pigtails like she did last week.

That's quite a day you've had and quite an intro too. :) welcome. Clearly this was something you'd already discussed with your GF Acceptance is the nicest feeling. Well done.

welcome

That was a nice story.
I liked the excitement and the a surprising ending. She love you that it made her happy too.
Welcome nylittlegirl to ADISC.

Welcome! Looks like you are in a wonderful relationship with someone special. And, you have found a marvelous place to share things with us. I'm looking forward to reading your post, so post often!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back