Anyone else just want to (accidentally) wet just once at will? And how would you even do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plushie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I know it's strange, but I see so many posts about people who either want to be incontinent or a bed wetter... But I want neither. I once thought these were things I might want, but I've since learned this is not the case. All I want to do is have an "accident" when I'm into it, then go back to normal, and I'm seriously afraid I'll do damage or make something permanent if I actually make it, lol. Wondering if anyone else is that way?

So I've tried some bladder-fun and drank lots of water/coke/juice after I already had to pee and held it as long as I physically can, and seriously my lower back (likely "kidneys") actually hurts terribly looooong before I can get my bladder to just "give up already". And of course any thoughts about having an accident actually prevent it in the first place, if I can say that in a pg way (if that's too much or anything is, please move the topic for me mods)...

I put this in diapers because, well, I wouldn't really want to pee my pants accidentally, just a diaper of course...And I guess the point is, I like the idea of having an accident in a pull-up like a toddler - watching the prints fade when wet and such.

The same thing with bedwetting... I find I have nights when I really really have the urge to diaper up and wake up wet, regardless of the condition of my mattress it'd be worth it (primarily because I overparanoidly covered it in a "ultimate" waterproof mattress cover as they call it, in addition to a bed pad, and a diaper)... But I really don't want to become a bedwetter outright because I seriously am waaaaaaay too lazy to want to clean that up every day, lol. (no, it's not about the anxiety of sleepovers etc, no I'm just too lazy to want to clean it up! lol) Note that there have been a handful of times since I was a child that I actually have had accidents, but that is all.

But seriously, I only want to do this on a dime, those once or twice a month where I think it'd be especially fun, and honestly I find it impossible because... well, even if I over drink things, with far few exceptions, I tend to get physical preventions that guarantee an inability to pee every time I do, and if not I won't have drank enough to go enough for it to be early enough in my rather limited deep sleep to cause something to happen...

So that being said, is there a way to temporarily prevent the "excitement" and cause an accident at night, and has anyone ever figured out how to cause a one-time daytime accident? (I have no interest in "deliberate" measures)... I know, not really something I should ask for... Probably will be having those issues at some point later in life... Again, this is a one-time thing, I don't want to unpotty train or become incontinent or a bedwetter in any way - that's way to inconvenient imo. Take into consideration the sheer pain I've done trying and I know better that if it hurts to stop (though some people apparently seem dead set on getting an accident or incontinence whether it physically injures themselves or not, regardless of the consequences), so I'm really looking for some way that isn't a health risk. Thanks.

PS: I've tried teas, excessive drinking of fluids, and being extra tired with no luck. I don't want to do anything that would hurt me or cause anything to become permanent.

There's no way to have an accident ...on purpose. Those two concepts kind of contradict one another. There's also no real way to force yourself to have accidents in ways that aren't dangerous for your body, because any normal method your brain will anticipate it, so there's no way to "scare" it out of you. I guess you could try tasing yourself lol, but I'm sure you won't find that very pleasant or fulfilling. It'd be nice if there were some magical on/off switch on our brains that manages our bladder control functions, but there's no such thing.

Also, that pain you felt when holding your bladder for extended periods of time is your bladder actually stretching from holding excessive amounts of urine, which can also affect your kidneys. It's not good for your body to do that.

There is no way to have an intentional accident without hurting yourself in the process and the methods you were using are putting you at risk for damage. The only real suggestion I can give is to play pretend that you had an accident

I totally understand what you are saying in that it's an extremely regressive thing to many people, the idea of having that moment where you.. are having an accident and you just feel for a moment like.. gawsh, I am a little kid, or a baby or whatever.

If it's that regressive thing you are desiring, perhaps try to find other ways of achieving the same thing. Maybe use your diaper or pull-up even if you would rather at that moment use the diaper. Maybe if you have someone who would indulge you, after wetting yourself have someone tease you about it. Again, if you have a partner or something.. another thing that can work is having them "surprise" you with a accident. Maybe recognizing when you need to use the restroom and not letting you in, not giving you a choice. There are all sorts of alternate ways you could feed that "need to feel "truly" regressed" sort of thing I personally think this feeds.

Don't try to force it to happen naturally, find some creative work around methods that are safe!

jeremyi said:
There's no way to have an accident ...on purpose. Those two concepts kind of contradict one another. There's also no real way to force yourself to have accidents in ways that aren't dangerous for your body, because any normal method your brain will anticipate it, so there's no way to "scare" it out of you. I guess you could try tasing yourself lol, but I'm sure you won't find that very pleasant or fulfilling. It'd be nice if there were some magical on/off switch on our brains that manages our bladder control functions, but there's no such thing.

Also, that pain you felt when holding your bladder for extended periods of time is your bladder actually stretching from holding excessive amounts of urine, which can also affect your kidneys. It's not good for your body to do that.

I know, kind of ironic statement right? And no I'm pretty sure it was specifically the kidneys... Which is why I'm not interested in that lol.

- - - Updated - - -

LittleAyria said:
There is no way to have an intentional accident without hurting yourself in the process and the methods you were using are putting you at risk for damage. The only real suggestion I can give is to play pretend that you had an accident

Yeah, exactly. I'm not one of those ABs who actually will do (or want to do) anything just for the moment - I personally think that's pretty stupid imo.

- - - Updated - - -

gigglemuffinz said:
I totally understand what you are saying in that it's an extremely regressive thing to many people, the idea of having that moment where you.. are having an accident and you just feel for a moment like.. gawsh, I am a little kid, or a baby or whatever.

If it's that regressive thing you are desiring, perhaps try to find other ways of achieving the same thing. Maybe use your diaper or pull-up even if you would rather at that moment use the diaper. Maybe if you have someone who would indulge you, after wetting yourself have someone tease you about it. Again, if you have a partner or something.. another thing that can work is having them "surprise" you with a accident. Maybe recognizing when you need to use the restroom and not letting you in, not giving you a choice. There are all sorts of alternate ways you could feed that "need to feel "truly" regressed" sort of thing I personally think this feeds.

Don't try to force it to happen naturally, find some creative work around methods that are safe!

Yeah, it's exactlty that! I just want once in a while to truly get that ultimate regression thing going... That's probably why most of the time a diaper alone suffices, and the times it doesn't - cartoons and teddy and pop-filled sippy cup I keep around do the trick. It's pretty rare I ever get the urge to have an accident, but I was looking for fun safe ways to do it, if it was at all possible. And no, I'm eternally single, probably will never have another significant other of any kind, so as much as this would be awkward to explain, I don't have to explain it to anyone so it's bittersweet. (being asexual seems to make it difficult to find someone, even without the AB thing)... Btw, your avatar is too cute!

I just guess I've always wondered - why is it that there's so many who claim online to actually cause themselves to "have" these accidents (besides the incontinent folk) - I mean are they all just bs-ing for the fantasy. I doubt I just have an "iron bladder" - I have to pee so bloody often all the time, and usually wake up having to pee at least once at night a few times a week even though I go before bed every night.

Plushie said:
I just guess I've always wondered - why is it that there's so many who claim online to actually cause themselves to "have" these accidents (besides the incontinent folk) - I mean are they all just bs-ing for the fantasy.
A lot of them are, yes. That's one of the reasons I like the fact that ADISC does a better job than most keeping the fantasy-posted-as-reality stuff at bay (and people who do pass off that kind of thing as reality: realize you would have been a contributing factor if the someone like the OP had ended up hurting himself thinking it was legit).

As for your original question though, while it's not possible to have an actual accident, you can train your bladder to be less shy and allow you to wet easier in circumstances other than being in front of the toilet. For that, all you need is practice wearing and wetting in different postions. If you get the kind of control that allows you to stop and start at will mid flow, that can create a feeling of it having been in involuntary.

There are some people on here who, after a long time getting used to wearing diapers at night, have said that they sometimes wake up wet only when diapered. That is, however, inconsistent. It's never happened to me and I think it might vary person to person for being possible at all. Any attempt to force it is unhealthy, so it's more just enjoying yourself over time.

I agree with Gigglemuffinz that having someone else assist you with the role play is a good way to capture the same kind of feeling that you're after. You can talk to a person to plan it out in advance. For example if you want them to intercept you before you use the potty or maybe to tickle you.

Some of that could be done with a friend online, even. For example, someone you're messaging with who wants to role play could tell you to have an accident or forbid you from using the potty when you have to go.

I remember being a real baby...ok, a toddler, and my last few weeks in diapers and pull ups are especially clear in my mind because I wanted to preserve that feeling for the rest of my life since I'd be out of diapers forever afterwards, or so I thought.

And I distinctly remember that even as a child I had to push out the pee consciously. It was never "an accident," where I'd just go without thinking, it was me choosing to relieve the icky and often sudden feeling of having to pee. That's why you sometimes see real babies make weird faces when they're using the bathroom -- it's a conscious effort, not an "accident," even for babies.

So what you really need to do is try to get used to going in the diaper so that you're comfortable using the bathroom wherever you are, like a real toddler. It is possible... but I find I need to really relax and get into that "little" state of mind to be able to do this. Then the pee just comes out whenever I feel even the slightest bit uncomfortable.

i just did! i'm training myself to actually need my diapers so when i have to go, i just let it flow, i absolutely love it

FeekaDimension said:
I remember being a real baby...ok, a toddler, and my last few weeks in diapers and pull ups are especially clear in my mind because I wanted to preserve that feeling for the rest of my life since I'd be out of diapers forever afterwards, or so I thought.

And I distinctly remember that even as a child I had to push out the pee consciously. It was never "an accident," where I'd just go without thinking, it was me choosing to relieve the icky and often sudden feeling of having to pee. That's why you sometimes see real babies make weird faces when they're using the bathroom -- it's a conscious effort, not an "accident," even for babies.

So what you really need to do is try to get used to going in the diaper so that you're comfortable using the bathroom wherever you are, like a real toddler. It is possible... but I find I need to really relax and get into that "little" state of mind to be able to do this. Then the pee just comes out whenever I feel even the slightest bit uncomfortable.

But that more or less leads me to my big fear - particularly at night, I don't want to get into any easy habbits. I kind of feel that it would be all to easy to "forget" or forget where I am and just wet myself inconveniently if I tried that at night. Day maybe, but at night I'm pretty sure I'm particularly susceptible to actually wetting if I got used to it.

- - - Updated - - -

ArchieRoni said:
There are some people on here who, after a long time getting used to wearing diapers at night, have said that they sometimes wake up wet only when diapered. That is, however, inconsistent. It's never happened to me and I think it might vary person to person for being possible at all. Any attempt to force it is unhealthy, so it's more just enjoying yourself over time.

I agree with Gigglemuffinz that having someone else assist you with the role play is a good way to capture the same kind of feeling that you're after. You can talk to a person to plan it out in advance. For example if you want them to intercept you before you use the potty or maybe to tickle you.

Some of that could be done with a friend online, even. For example, someone you're messaging with who wants to role play could tell you to have an accident or forbid you from using the potty when you have to go.

I like the idea of having it as a role play... Not sure the extended time-frame for the situation (possibly over hours/days to respond) would make it work though. As for the wetting only while diapered - seriously don't want to take a chance - I'm too lazy and unable to deal with the potential consequences (both monetarily and mentally). I mean, as is, I don't even have the ability to get into a relationship - I don't want to add to jeopardizing any possibility.

- - - Updated - - -

dljonah20 said:
i just did! i'm training myself to actually need my diapers so when i have to go, i just let it flow, i absolutely love it

That kind of scares me... If I did I could easily make something very difficult to overcome. When I go on diaper-binges I find I already have to pee more often, but I would just like to have 1 single accident then go on with my life, and I'm pretty sure "forgetting" as I'll call it and just instant-wetting unconsciously would still fall into having an "accident" in my books, but that would be too easy to get into the habbit of imo, and I'm kind of terrified of that! lol. So "untraining" of any kind is out.

I am guilty of bedwetting at times, particularly if I drink a lot of liquids and forget to go to the restroom before I go to sleep (sometimes happens even after I do!). I wear a thicker diaper at night just for that reason, though I don't wet as often with one on. Glad its a reusable.

BTW, I love MLP Plush. FLUTTERSHY FTW <3

Plushie said:
I just guess I've always wondered - why is it that there's so many who claim online to actually cause themselves to "have" these accidents (besides the incontinent folk) - I mean are they all just bs-ing for the fantasy. I doubt I just have an "iron bladder" - I have to pee so bloody often all the time, and usually wake up having to pee at least once at night a few times a week even though I go before bed every night.

Every one is different, for me if I'm sitting for a long time like on computer, and stand up I'll feel a strong need to pee. And if I don't I can have an accident, even tho it will be a small amount. Which is the strange, But if I'm playing around and want to have an accident then it's impossible.

I've never found a way to wet in my sleep tho. I've even peed once or twice in dreams, and it still didn't carry over into real life...

I like what gigglemuffinz said about finding something else that will achieving the same feeling. At the end of the day that's probably the only good advice on how to proceed with this matter.

yeah i can see what you mean, it isn't for everybody, in a way i guess it's reverse potty training, but that's what i'm looking for, but like i said not for everybody :)

computerProgrammer said:
Every one is different, for me if I'm sitting for a long time like on computer, and stand up I'll feel a strong need to pee. And if I don't I can have an accident, even tho it will be a small amount. Which is the strange, But if I'm playing around and want to have an accident then it's impossible.

I've never found a way to wet in my sleep tho. I've even peed once or twice in dreams, and it still didn't carry over into real life...

I like what gigglemuffinz said about finding something else that will achieving the same feeling. At the end of the day that's probably the only good advice on how to proceed with this matter.

Yeah I've had that a few times before- only once ever did it carry over, and that time I woke up annoyed by the strange itchy trickle lol. That was a long time ago mind you, and as soon as I noticed I clamped down to avoid going completely. Most of those dreams it wouldn't matter though, because male parts seem to have a nack for absolutely preventing this, guaranteeing not being physically able to go when I sleep, lol... Which is why as much as I understand the problem of bedwetting for some people, it just seems like there are way more people who actually have that problem than there should be... Because in my mind, don't most people have the same problem of not being able to go whether they want to or not? Whether it physically hurts or not? Because that's really the only thing I see as actually keeping me dry in the first place, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

boobybird89 said:
I am guilty of bedwetting at times, particularly if I drink a lot of liquids and forget to go to the restroom before I go to sleep (sometimes happens even after I do!). I wear a thicker diaper at night just for that reason, though I don't wet as often with one on. Glad its a reusable.

BTW, I love MLP Plush. FLUTTERSHY FTW <3

LOL, awesome! Ahah. Actually just watching that this afternoon in fact! lol. And sorry to hear you have that problem - it's definitely not something I would ever want or wish on anyone... Just myself I like the idea of having just 1 once in a while for some reason lol. I don't get it, because it's such a conflict in my mind. One side is like "no no No!" and the other side is like "just this once" lol. Sounds like a strange thing for most people. List of things to do before I die: 1) "legitimately wet the bed once or twice"... Whaaat? LOL.

Plushie said:
Yeah I've had that a few times before- only once ever did it carry over, and that time I woke up annoyed by the strange itchy trickle lol. That was a long time ago mind you, and as soon as I noticed I clamped down to avoid going completely. Most of those dreams it wouldn't matter though, because male parts seem to have a nack for absolutely preventing this, guaranteeing not being physically able to go when I sleep, lol... Which is why as much as I understand the problem of bedwetting for some people, it just seems like there are way more people who actually have that problem than there should be... Because in my mind, don't most people have the same problem of not being able to go whether they want to or not? Whether it physically hurts or not? Because that's really the only thing I see as actually keeping me dry in the first place, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL, awesome! Ahah. Actually just watching that this afternoon in fact! lol. And sorry to hear you have that problem - it's definitely not something I would ever want or wish on anyone... Just myself I like the idea of having just 1 once in a while for some reason lol. I don't get it, because it's such a conflict in my mind. One side is like "no no No!" and the other side is like "just this once" lol.

Actually, a lot of that is mental. You can, physically, pee in most positions whether pointing up or down. However, those of us who don't have bed wetting as a problem generally have such strong potty training that it's almost impossible to wet while lying down. It's just really hard and you may not want to knock down those inhibitions.

Chances are whenever I have time alone to myself I'll wet my pants not on accident but am pretty much at the point that I can start to pee at will. There is something about wetting my pants without protection that I find almost I am unable to stop myself from doing given time alone. I have done this my whole life from my earliest memories. Wetting without protection is the bad boy not potty trained thrill I get .. really weird but that's just me.. I also wet the bed sometimes

i have bladder urgency and there is no way i can hold it long enough to damage anything.
i wear a diaper all the time because sometimes i just can't make the bathroom(many times i don't even try because i know i will not make it)

One of my friends once told me that he was at a concert and had been drinking pints of lager during the day. He went to go for a pee just before the gig started and from the toilet he heard the band start. He was so desperate to see the entire show that he stopped peeing, went back into the arena and uncontrollably wet himself. This guy is not ABDL (that I am aware of) and is in his early 20's and healthy as far as I know. I could see that working. Drink a few pints, go empty half your bladder, zip your pants back up, leave the toilets and go for a walk somewhere with no alleyways or safe place to pee etc... see how far you can get. I've had public accidents before and once I realise that I'm not going to make it, the fear of embarrassment etc just makes it so much worse and makes it happen. I know you've said you want to be sensible about this, which I'm sure you will be, but please do be careful and look after yourself. Good luck and I hope you get what you want :)

This solution isn't for everyone, but an open-end cath into a diaper is the closest thing to achieving what you want. You can do it when you're "in the mood" and you won't know when or how much you will wet. Then when you've had your fun you can take it out and call it a day.

This does take some getting used to, as cathing isn't for the faint of heart, nor for the untrained/unpracticed. Many people do it though, ABDL and not, and you're perfectly capable of using them without causing needless pain or damage to yourself. I should know, I've done it frequently with no issues.

My dream would be to wet and mess without control but only when I am alone. I know this is not possible, but it is my dream. I would not like to loose completely my control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back