Wipes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoredBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm finally down to my last of 8 packs of Huggies One and Done wipes and now I'm looking to get different wipes. The wipes work but have a weird green tea and cucumber scent that I'm not a huge fan of.

I'm hoping to get some suggestions. I'd like to get some wipes that I can buy in bulk and in "travel" packs where the pack is plastic and not a tub with a resealable top and have a baby scent. Anyone have any ideas/suggestions?

What brand of wipes do you use? What do you like about them?

I use Pampers wipes, primarily because using Pampers anything makes me feel babyish. I also call my diapers "Pampers" no matter what kind they are.

I like the Sainsbury's own-brand scented wipes. Despite being scented, the smell isn't overpowering at all, but smells really nice.

Target's Up & Up baby wipes in "Fresh Scent" are great. The scent is classic baby wipe smell and they are relatively affordable. They also come in a variety of sizes. I've been really pleased with them.

My wife sewed me about 40 cloth wipes. She makes the solution, too, so sky's the limit when it comes to scents. I love lavender, and now I have baby scent, which is my favorite.

Used Pampers wipes quite a bit for the scent and still have some of the refills around. Mostly though I want to get clean if I'm busting out the wipes. I get the small packs of Assurance adult wipes from Wally World a couple packs at a time. There is still the smell of baby powder, so trading nostalgia for utility isn't a huge deal.

I used to buy the Playtex Chubs when they came in the "lego" boxes. Lots of fun. Now when I use baby wipes I tend to the Huggies because the portable box I like better than the plastic bags many come in.

However, I like the larger size in the adult brand. I pretty much just pick them up at Walgreens who has a pretty good store brand though I've also gotten a case of them at Sams.

I may look like an idiot but, what is a wipes ? ^^

Wet scented cloths to clean ya self after diaper changes :)

Rubbing alcohol??? OOOOWWWW

Wow. That'll make a man outta ya no doubts. Ouchies!

I use Assurance adult wipes. They are much larger than baby wipes and they smell great! Not to expensive ether. I used to use baby wipes but they are way to small to wipe down everything.

I typically use the Market Basket Supermarket "House Brand" baby wipes, unscented of course, which work ok for cleaning myself after filling my diaper(s) with pee and poop.

I am using Walmart baby wipes parent's choice

Paddedwolf said:
I use Assurance adult wipes. They are much larger than baby wipes and they smell great! Not to expensive ether. I used to use baby wipes but they are way to small to wipe down everything.

I suspect these are the same ones I mentioned (I just use the Sam's Club version of the same).

I prefer Pampers Baby Fresh. I know that some don't like the scent but I personally love it. If you don't like it scented, then I'd recommend Pampers Sensitive because they are thicker.

I just use pampers as they make me feel more babyish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back