Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wipes?

Default Wipes?

I'm finally down to my last of 8 packs of Huggies One and Done wipes and now I'm looking to get different wipes. The wipes work but have a weird green tea and cucumber scent that I'm not a huge fan of.

I'm hoping to get some suggestions. I'd like to get some wipes that I can buy in bulk and in "travel" packs where the pack is plastic and not a tub with a resealable top and have a baby scent. Anyone have any ideas/suggestions?

What brand of wipes do you use? What do you like about them?

I use Pampers wipes, primarily because using Pampers anything makes me feel babyish. I also call my diapers "Pampers" no matter what kind they are.

I like the Sainsbury's own-brand scented wipes. Despite being scented, the smell isn't overpowering at all, but smells really nice.

Target's Up & Up baby wipes in "Fresh Scent" are great. The scent is classic baby wipe smell and they are relatively affordable. They also come in a variety of sizes. I've been really pleased with them.

My wife sewed me about 40 cloth wipes. She makes the solution, too, so sky's the limit when it comes to scents. I love lavender, and now I have baby scent, which is my favorite.

Used Pampers wipes quite a bit for the scent and still have some of the refills around. Mostly though I want to get clean if I'm busting out the wipes. I get the small packs of Assurance adult wipes from Wally World a couple packs at a time. There is still the smell of baby powder, so trading nostalgia for utility isn't a huge deal.

I used to buy the Playtex Chubs when they came in the "lego" boxes. Lots of fun. Now when I use baby wipes I tend to the Huggies because the portable box I like better than the plastic bags many come in.

However, I like the larger size in the adult brand. I pretty much just pick them up at Walgreens who has a pretty good store brand though I've also gotten a case of them at Sams.

Wet scented cloths to clean ya self after diaper changes

I cut a paper towel into quarters and then wet with some rubbing alcohol (70% or 90%) right before use, works great!