• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

howdy

Status
Not open for further replies.

anilas

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
How y'all doing? My names anilas, Im a guy but I like to think of may of as a girl(transgender for anyone who doesn't know:) I'm an abdl who also enjoys gaming, reading science fiction and fantasy and hanging out with my friends and smoking weed :) I'm definitely a stoner baby :) that's about it though so thanks!!

hiya i'm along the same line as you, deff. the best life

Well hello from another transgender member!

Trust me, we know all about that here...

DLE

anilas said:
How y'all doing? My names anilas, Im a guy but I like to think of may of as a girl(transgender for anyone who doesn't know:) I'm an abdl who also enjoys gaming, reading science fiction and fantasy and hanging out with my friends and smoking weed :) I'm definitely a stoner baby :) that's about it though so thanks!!

So nice to be of your acquaintanceship Anilas, I am also transgendered (M2F specifically) Are you saying you identify as female as that could mean you are indeed not a guy. We seem to have much in common though as I am also an AB, and I simply adore fantasy. I hope you will find our community a welcoming and fantastic resource and hive mind of friends and tolerance. With each positive we add we make the lives of so many greater. Please let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to the wonderful future of the site with great people like you signing up at such a rapid pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back