Thread: howdy

Default howdy

How y'all doing? My names anilas, Im a guy but I like to think of may of as a girl(transgender for anyone who doesn't know I'm an abdl who also enjoys gaming, reading science fiction and fantasy and hanging out with my friends and smoking weed (: I'm definitely a stoner baby that's about it though so thanks!!

Well hello from another transgender member!

Trust me, we know all about that here...

DLE

Quote Originally Posted by anilas View Post
    How y'all doing? My names anilas, Im a guy but I like to think of may of as a girl(transgender for anyone who doesn't know I'm an abdl who also enjoys gaming, reading science fiction and fantasy and hanging out with my friends and smoking weed (: I'm definitely a stoner baby that's about it though so thanks!!
    So nice to be of your acquaintanceship Anilas, I am also transgendered (M2F specifically) Are you saying you identify as female as that could mean you are indeed not a guy. We seem to have much in common though as I am also an AB, and I simply adore fantasy. I hope you will find our community a welcoming and fantastic resource and hive mind of friends and tolerance. With each positive we add we make the lives of so many greater. Please let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to the wonderful future of the site with great people like you signing up at such a rapid pace.