friends came for dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

echodude25

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So I had some friends over for dinner last night, and as always I was wearing a diaper. And one of my friends saw it under my shirt but she didn't say anything and I know she saw.

Should I just tell her or let her ask me about it?

Unless she brings it up I would say nothing about it

Odds are it was slightly awkward for her as well so she may not want to talk about it

I'm done telling ANYONE about my diaper habit. If someone close enough to me asks about it, I'll talk about it. It's not a deep dark secret that I wear, it's a private matter. Just like anyone else's underwear, or how many hookers you've been with. Whatever the case may be, it's always going to be better to err on the side of keeping things private.

Unless it was really really really obvious, a lot of people don't even really think twice about things, let alone bring it up to others. For that reason, might as well not say anything.

Don't talk about it unless she brings it up, if you bring it up you'll probably be in a position you don't want to be in.

whiskeybravo said:
I'm done telling ANYONE about my diaper habit. If someone close enough to me asks about it, I'll talk about it. It's not a deep dark secret that I wear, it's a private matter. Just like anyone else's underwear, or how many hookers you've been with. Whatever the case may be, it's always going to be better to err on the side of keeping things private.

This. Not that there's anything to be ashamed of, but this just isn't the sort of knowledge most people want to have about you. Just as I'm sure there are things you don't want to know about the intimate details of other peoples lives.

irnub said:
This. Not that there's anything to be ashamed of, but this just isn't the sort of knowledge most people want to have about you. Just as I'm sure there are things you don't want to know about the intimate details of other peoples lives.

This seems like sound advice. Unless of course you want to tell her for some reason, in which case, do what feels right to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back