Not open for further replies.

matt1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Diaper stories cliches and plots. there some I like and some I dislike. I want to see what cliches and plots you like or hate. For me the one's I like is the loving concerned mother. a mother would put her child in a diapers not to punish but to nurture. the character starting out hating having to wear diapers but than liking over time. Now for the one's hate. I hate it when a character is put in a diaper and the parent saying you stop wearing diapers when you learn to go in the potty but give them no choice but to use the diaper I just don't like the tease of it. some stories can pull this off in my taste but not all of them. the one I hate the most is a school not only being being ok with a character being sent to school wearing a diaper but making the school a living hill for that character. I'm not agent diaper punishment but I have got relay picky over the years. must come with age. so what your diaper stories and cliches?

Any story that seems too far fetched or over the top is a huge disinterest to me. So, I agree with you on the whole 'school accepting and encouraging' diaper wearing thing. It's got to be strongly based in reality.

I have to say I'm really biased on my stories because I try to find ones I can relate to. This usually limits them to some boy's self-discovery for me. Usually the ones that are about having to sneak around to get diapers for the first time and then them describing the experience of what they had to go through to get them and how they feel upon the first time wearing. Those ones usually keep me engaged because I can relate to them and either say, 'Wow, I wish that happened with me,' or 'Man I'm sure glad my first time was easier than THAT!'

I was always averse to the whole parents diapering their kids again thing, but for some reason I really liked the idea of a babysitter being the one to baby the kid. Or of a friend who would bring up the idea during a sleepover, or one kid finding out about the other at a sleep over and trying to make them feel better by wearing one. Those are the cliche plots that I usually would read. Though, I haven't found many PG diaper stories like this, and a lot would start treading into some very dark territory, so I sort of stopped looking for any diaper stories.

I'm also really against any story that uses diapers as a punishment. A lot of them make me legitimately feel like the diapers become a form of child abuse and I really question the appeal of any stories that thrive on embarrassing situations, ESPECIALLY in public. Those stories make me cringe, because I know if I was in those situations, a lot of people would be leaving that situation in some sort of pain. So I just find it so depressing to see the character describing how horrible the situation is, but they stay involved out of some need for an emotional bond or something. It's just very troubling for me to read something like that, because I want to go and save that character, but can't.

I really love the stories of Teekabell and Lizzie which (imho) are the best out there. They are able to put a cliché plot and make it believable, even if it is due to a magic background or an alternate universe.
Surprisingly, I like when the main character is not AB or DL, but either discover it or have to go through a diaper related event (bedwetting, etc.). those stories usually comes with a touch of innocence and the bliss of discovery.

I despise stories when diapering come out of nowhere "I am Dan, I'm 16 years old. Yesterday, Iwas walking home, then I peed my pants, when my mom saw me she said "well, time to go back to diaper for you". Today, I'm in a playpen at the local daycare..." (dont laugh, I've read stuff like that)
I also can't stand diaper as a source of teasing. I don't mind if it's used as a punishment or more of a necessity but not in order to make the main character look or feel bad.

tldr:
humiliation is a no-no.
stories when the character discover how awesome diapers are are great.

I may be in the minority, but I enjoy forced regression stories and humiliation. I do find it interesting as to how many of us experience wearing diapers and enjoying the experience, differently. It's amazing to me as to how diverse we are as to the way we experience and fantasize, wearing diapers.

dogboy said:
I may be in the minority, but I enjoy forced regression stories and humiliation. I do find it interesting as to how many of us experience wearing diapers and enjoying the experience, differently. It's amazing to me as to how diverse we are as to the way we experience and fantasize, wearing diapers.

that a good point. variety is the spice of life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back