• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi, my name is Sonny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonny

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
...At least that is what my father called me. I have been interested in D L, I guess, since I was a child, as I was a frequent bed wetter and "accident" prone child at school and in public. I also liked them because my much younger brothers got to wear them, and were not threaten with the switch, like I was for wetting myself. Wearing diapers, I could relax, and not worry about wetting myself or worry about having to ask adults to use the bathroom, which I was very scared to do! I begged my mom to let me wear them until I was 11 yrs old, when my dad firmly insisted on my backside--no more.
But, since then, I have always have made the connection, that wearing diapers is relaxing--I don't have to worry about anybody getting upset or having to ask others for help.
I suffer from some incontinent issues, now, so wearing them is necessary for
security reasons, which I didn't like at first, but since thought I might as well enjoy them, like I did as a kid.
I can now relax, and "let myself go" and feel free and be myself, and not worry about others.
I look forward to reading others experience.
Sonny

Hello Sonny and welcome to the group.

Very interesting back story.

So that we can get to know you better could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor.

Hello Sonny and welcome to ADISC.

Hi and welcome

Welcome to the community, Sonny. Glad you feel comfortable to be yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back