Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Is anyone interested in plastic backed Abena S4s?

  1. #1

    Default Is anyone interested in plastic backed Abena S4s?

    Hey all,
    Like many of the small-waisted people in this community, I was devastated to hear that Abena was discontinuing the S4 with the plastic backing. When I first heard the news, I reacted by buying a few cases of them to stockpile. Well its been a year or two now and my diaper preferences have changed a little bit and I never really wear the S4s anymore.

    I have 5 packs that I'm considering auctioning off on eBay but I wanted to test the waters and see if there was any significant interest in them these days among the community.

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by th2450 View Post
    Hey all,
    Like many of the small-waisted people in this community, I was devastated to hear that Abena was discontinuing the S4 with the plastic backing. When I first heard the news, I reacted by buying a few cases of them to stockpile. Well its been a year or two now and my diaper preferences have changed a little bit and I never really wear the S4s anymore.

    I have 5 packs that I'm considering auctioning off on eBay but I wanted to test the waters and see if there was any significant interest in them these days among the community.
    I would be interested in them. You have an idea of price in mind?

  3. #3

    Default

    I loves that diaper to death. If you really have them, I might be interested too

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    I would be interested in them. You have an idea of price in mind?
    I don't really have a price in mind yet, I might end up doing an auction.



    Quote Originally Posted by Oceltot View Post
    I loves that diaper to death. If you really have them, I might be interested too
    Yes I really have 5 sealed packs of them in my closet.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150225_191349.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	23381

    - - - Updated - - -

    Here's a better pic.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150225_193114.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	23382

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by th2450 View Post
    I don't really have a price in mind yet, I might end up doing an auction.


    Yes I really have 5 sealed packs of them in my closet.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150225_191349.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	23381
    Ok. Just let me know. I might bid on a pack. Would it be an eBay auction?

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    Ok. Just let me know. I might bid on a pack. Would it be an eBay auction?
    Yea I will list them on eBay if I decide to do an auction.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by th2450 View Post
    Yea I will list them on eBay if I decide to do an auction.
    Cool. Sounds good. Please let me & Oceltot know when you list them if you do. I've never got to try them. I've heard good things. And I know someone that'd want them if I could get a pack.

  8. #8

    Default

    Wow, they do exist. Man, I'd love to have these so badly. If you did auction, I'd know I couldn't buy them, I hate using ebay. stupid amount of fees for the seller, and other stuff.

  9. #9

    Default

    I haven't used eBay in many years. I'd have to create an account. Had one at one time.

  10. #10

    Default

    Why be selfish and put them on eBay? If people are in the community, sell them directly to them. That's the point of a community.

Similar Threads

  1. Abena Plastic Backed
    By Zippo in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 20-Dec-2013, 00:16
  2. Plastic Backed Abena is back! (Europe)
    By thomas93 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 29-May-2013, 16:36
  3. Are Abena super xl still plastic backed
    By volvic in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13-Feb-2013, 07:24
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 25-May-2012, 11:57
  5. Temp. Difference between the Cloth backed abena M4 and plastic backed?
    By cravethesecurefeelin in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 29-Jan-2012, 17:34

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.