Have the new DC Amor's come yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvtowearpampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I heard that the new versions of these were supposed to come in February. Now February is almost over and I've heard nothing more, so does anyone know what the status on these is?
Thanks!
Luvtowearpampers

The DC website has had size large diapers expected to be in stock some time around Feb/March of 2015 posted for some time now. Are you talking about the new graphic design on the landing strip being available on mediums aslo? I know the larges will have the new design, not sure about the mediums, I'm guessing not till the current supply of mediums are gone and he orders more..?? I doubt he ordered a ton of new mediums when he still has a large quantity of first production mediums to sell (not a cheap investment). I could be wrong of course and the first generation of mediums will be clearanced priced to sell (like Xp's first gen of Absorbency plus).

To quote from the website:

Update: I have paid close attention to the public reception of this product, and I hear you guys loud and clear. In the future productions of this design, including the upcoming large, I will be replacing the anime element on the front banner with something more suitable to the theme.

To me it sounds like mediums will change in the future when he needs to restock his supply.

The DC website has an update posted that the production of the new version has been delayed just a little bit, but that they should be available in April. The update also lists all of the changes in the new version. He's going to post a pic of the new version when he gets an actual diaper to photograph, which should be sometime around the middle of March.

On the DC website, click the Amor header on the home page. Then click on the new Amors and you'll see the full update and news for these diapers.

jeremyi said:
On the DC website, click the Amor header on the home page. Then click on the new Amors and you'll see the full update and news for these diapers.

Thank you jeremyi! I did not know new information was available till I read your post, now I'm up to speed. Can't wait to see the new Amor diapers!

My pleasure! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back