• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

doglover44

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hi im Jake new around here I am 25 but I mind of a 8 year old kid I prefer to hang out with kids cause I can relate to them.

Welcome to ADISC Jake. Many people here also seem to relate to and can play with kids very easily. You are not alone.

I see by your profile you are into cars. I think of a car as only a means to get from one place to anther but there are several 'car guys' here that you can talk to.

Hi Jake, That a nice picture of scooby do I rememeber watching almost all the series, good times.
Welcome to ADISC.

welcome Jake

Is anyone else here like me ?

Hi Doglover, I'm sure it's going to be fur-nomenal having you here (sorry)! I'm sure you'll find plenty of people here like yourself, in all sorts of ways - and the diversity of our community means that you're likely to discover a few new things about what you're into ABDL-wise along the way!

What are some of your interests outside of ABDL? :)

all was happy to mack new friends.:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back