View Poll Results: Does diaper thickness matter to you when resting/sleeping?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

49 83.05%
  • No

10 16.95%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Double Diapered

Default Double Diapered

Hello folks,

It has been a while since I've been on ADISC here, but I'd like to start off my time back with a question.

I've become increasingly unhappy with the thickness of my diapers, as in I've been yearning to get to the point where I almost literally have to waddle in order to walk, or at the very least can't shut my legs while laying down. I've always been a fan of the Bambino Classico diaper, but lately I've been finding myself putting on a cloth diaper, and then a Classico on over that. It gives me just enough of a thickness to where I am comfortable sleeping, walking around, etc. Just definitely not in public, I haven't gotten that bold yet. It becomes harder to sleep or even rest if I'm not wearing at least two diapers, one over another. I'm not complaining, but it was never an issue before. I used to easily be able to throw on a Goodnite and be out like a light.

My question to you guys is, out of sincere curiosity, who else deals with this, and would you classify it more as a DL thing, or AB? Suffice it to say, my little side feels safer and more comfortable the thicker the diaper is, and lately I have been exploring my little side a bit more, but I love the feeling and the snugness of it as well, almost to a sexual point. Could it be both?

Any and all thoughts/input/comments are appreciated. Thanks!

-DareYouToMove

BordercollieTrigger

Im now wearing doubled up with baby diapee for insert. I had take about 6 months to get to this point to enjoy being padded thick. Using Tranquility ATN diapee.

Hmm, so I do enjoy the greater thickness, but I feel like I'm wasting a lot when I double. Especially for premium diapers, doubling and cutting slits means you'd need to wear for almost a full day to actually need a change.

I have tried, as a DL thing, just putting on 5 diapers at one time (bambino biancos). I only used the innermost one and just refastened the tapes and saved the others later. It was fun and incredibly thick. Kind of chafed at the inner thigh though, so I don't think I would repeat it except for once in a great while.

As with most aspects of ABDLS though, if it makes you feel good and you can afford it, I don't see any problem with making your diapers as thick as you want.

I like using my night time cloth diapers. and if I have a lot of liquids during the day I double them up at night.

Thickness matters to me but mostly in the sense that too much of it is uncomfortable. On my own, I prefer thinner to mid-range diapers most of the time. If someone else is doing the diapering, I find thickness more interesting. I didn't answer in the poll since I think that an affirmative answer from me isn't getting at the point you were really asking.

I'm with archie, cloth is the way to go for waddle thickness. Even a towel will do....

I wear my 4-10-4 cloth prefold plus 10 ply booster from CTDC every night for bed. Come morning it's soaked.
    I cover that with a pair of PUL panties. Come morning it's sagging and guarantied you'll be waddling.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    Hmm, so I do enjoy the greater thickness, but I feel like I'm wasting a lot when I double. Especially for premium diapers, doubling and cutting slits means you'd need to wear for almost a full day to actually need a change.

As with most aspects of ABDLS though, if it makes you feel good and you can afford it, I don't see any problem with making your diapers as thick as you want.

This was something I was thinking about actually, in terms of cost it is a bit more expensive to diaper yourself with two premium diapers, as opposed to just one decently thick diaper. My whole deal is, if I can't actually feel the diaper on me, it becomes a heck of a lot harder for me to enjoy it. Same deal with sleeping.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Thickness matters to me but mostly in the sense that too much of it is uncomfortable. On my own, I prefer thinner to mid-range diapers most of the time. If someone else is doing the diapering, I find thickness more interesting. I didn't answer in the poll since I think that an affirmative answer from me isn't getting at the point you were really asking.
    Good call, you got the idea of it.

I normally wear cloth and plastic, but I've been wearing a Goodnite under my cloth diaper before I go to bed. My reasoning is actually to cut down on the smell factor since my wife was complaining. Goodnites have pretty good odor control and I have never leaked when wearing first the Goodnite and then a night weight, prefold gauze diaper. They feel thick and even thicker once the Goodnite is wet and I certainly don't mind.

I have gone doubled up a few times before, I did it twice with two M4s, and more recently with two Absorbency +. I enjoyed the experience, but it isn't something I'd do on a regular basis. Wearing one diaper at a time is usually just the right amount of thickness for me to be happy.

As for the poll question, I'd say yes, thickness does matter to me, but I don't need the thickness of doubling up to enjoy it.
    Last edited by RDBrony; 25-Feb-2015 at 15:03.