Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: One week to myself

  1. #1

    Default One week to myself

    So now that the one week off from school has started, my family including my sister are going away for the next 5 to 7 days. Meaning that a lot of fun shal be had

    Now I've done weekends but this time I'm gonna try to go trough the entire time diaperd, so it's gonna be interesting to see how it feels to be diapered for an extended period of time.

    But what I'd like to know is, what do you do when you get the house for yourself.

    I know that I'm not going to be wearing much clothes most of the time, and to hell with everything but im turning off the radiators in most of the house and just turn the one in my room and the living room up (damn sisters always complaining about the house being too hot)
    And I found some 20 year old (ish) concert speakers in my grandads garage that he let me take so im DEFINITELY giving them a try. (living in the middle of nowhere without any neighbours has some perks)

    And if you have any fun ideas I'm all up for hearing them

  2. #2

    Default

    Depends on what you like. Are you just into wearing or do you have any little tendencies? Meaning watching cartoons, playing with toys, coloring books, pacis, bottles, sippy cups, etc.

    If you do now is the perfect time to indulge. Take a nice bath, play with some toys in there. Just be sure to change when needed & use powder or lotion. Don't want to risk getting a rash during that week.

    If I'm diapered by myself I'll usually just watch TV or movies or get on my computer.

  3. #3

    Default

    When I used to have the house to myself, and I know this will sound weird, I used to get diapered up and watch horror movies. As a kid, even a little kid, I loved horror movies, so maybe that's why. I also took bubble baths...with candles. Candles and lanterns are fun too, though maybe not babyish, unless you're looking for your infancy on little house in the prairie. Well, you know how little kids are afraid to be alone, especially in a dark house, so yeah, scary movies and candles. And diapers.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    When I used to have the house to myself, and I know this will sound weird, I used to get diapered up and watch horror movies. As a kid, even a little kid, I loved horror movies, so maybe that's why. I also took bubble baths...with candles. Candles and lanterns are fun too, though maybe not babyish, unless you're looking for your infancy on little house in the prairie. Well, you know how little kids are afraid to be alone, especially in a dark house, so yeah, scary movies and candles. And diapers.
    OMG WHY HAVE I NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE!?
    It was sugested by so many to take some buble baths with some candles for relaxation, but never actualy did it. But now i did and I was literaly thrown out of bed by my isp-s workers when they came to replace my modem. And that was one hour ago and now its 14:40 by my time. Haven't slept this well in a long time, especially considering it usaly takes me a while to fall asleep when diapered but tonight I went out like a light.
    (why did I never try this when i was still in school :/)

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    Depends on what you like. Are you just into wearing or do you have any little tendencies? Meaning watching cartoons, playing with toys, coloring books, pacis, bottles, sippy cups, etc.

    If you do now is the perfect time to indulge. Take a nice bath, play with some toys in there. Just be sure to change when needed & use powder or lotion. Don't want to risk getting a rash during that week.

    If I'm diapered by myself I'll usually just watch TV or movies or get on my computer.
    I dont have much little tendencies, but drawing sounds like a good idea right now.

    P. S : I just realised I haven't posted anything on my Da account in FOREVER. I realy should start drawing again.

    EDIT: And no I'm not letting my plushes out of my hands. Finaly a time when I can have one with me without my sister crying that she wants it.
    Last edited by Melon; 25-Feb-2015 at 13:47. Reason: Forgot to mention

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Melon View Post
    EDIT: And no I'm not letting my plushes out of my hands. Finaly a time when I can have one with me without my sister crying that she wants it.
    It's rare to hear of a grown-up kid (outside of our community) wanting a plushie that bad, unless of course, it was hers to begin with? Sorry, couldn't resist...

    What can you do while wearing? Well, the diaper is merely just an undergarment with a few special abilities(ability to absorb pee, extra comfort etc). So you'd have to fill your day with other activities. I suggest doing heavy chores, a walk on the park, gardening, cooking etc, for these would make you aware of your diaper, if that is what you so desire. Sleeping, watching TV, reading gets boring after a few hours.

  7. #7

    Default

    Nah shes just 5 so its normal for her to do that.
    And I do agree on the sleeping and TV part, so im probably going to do some stuff that makes me aware that I'm wearing one like you said.
    I am also starting to set my eyes on my guitar again, so that is a option as well.

  8. #8

    Default

    If you really want to be "aware" of your diaper try going out to the store while wearing it. If you really want to kick it up a notch use it while your out and about.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    When I used to have the house to myself, and I know this will sound weird, I used to get diapered up and watch horror movies. As a kid, even a little kid, I loved horror movies, so maybe that's why. I also took bubble baths...with candles. Candles and lanterns are fun too, though maybe not babyish, unless you're looking for your infancy on little house in the prairie. Well, you know how little kids are afraid to be alone, especially in a dark house, so yeah, scary movies and candles. And diapers.
    Nope. Not weird. Horror movies and diapers is a fun time. I've done that myself quite a bit.

Similar Threads

  1. Have a week to myself
    By chamberpot in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-Sep-2014, 07:31
  2. Have the week to myself, so what should I get done?
    By dragsnick in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-Jun-2013, 19:47
  3. Off for a week OR MORE!
    By Talula in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 23-Aug-2009, 21:34
  4. Gone for a week, back for a week, gone for a month.
    By Squigma in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 30-Jun-2008, 06:04

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.