Texas Furry Furry Fiesta 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
OMG! I went to my first furry convention this past weekend. It was so much fun! Sad that it's over now. I wish I'd been able to come out of my shell sooner. Seems like it was the night before my last day, when I really started to enjoy myself.

Did anyone else on here have the chance to make it there? I did meet a few people there that are members here.

...also, tips for dealing with Post Con Depression will be appreciated.

What is post con depression?

Mattew said:
...also, tips for dealing with Post Con Depression will be appreciated.

Most times, I've still been with friends after the con and we've had days to come down off con euphoria. I know it passes in time even without that but those first couple days can be rough.

srmousse said:
What is post con depression?

http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Post-con_depression

- - - Updated - - -

Trevor said:
Most times, I've still been with friends after the con and we've had days to come down off con euphoria. I know it passes in time even without that but those first couple days can be rough.

Yeah, I wish I'd had more time to come down. Sadly there just wasn't time. We had to rush away from the con due to rain, freezing temps that night & freezing rain. Then I had to leave my brother at his place the next morning, because a snow storm was coming.

I'm starting to wish we'd been stuck in the snow or ice at either place where we'd been able to have an easier time coming down off the high of the con. It'd just be us, & it might have been easier to transition back into the world.

But I am staying really busy, which is helping my mind not think about it.

tff was fun ^^

Twiz said:
tff was fun ^^

Yes it was. Do you have a fursuit? I'm just wondering if you were the skunk I saw in the fursuit parade with the air fresheners on his tail. LOL

For anyone wondering, I am doing better now. I had a rough couple of days, but I was able to keep myself busy until the worst was over.

that would be a quasi skunk :p I was the horse with the bottle on its head

still don't remeber running into you. <.> twiz

Pfffff... gave you and tavi a big hug befor i got drunk :p

Fun times were had by all.

Alekofaugustgrad said:
Fun times doesn't sum up how much i enjoyed the con :p believe me when i say this i wanted that con to last forever

By the time we had to leave, I wanted to stay forever as well. Took me awhile before I got that comfortable with everything tho. Wish I could go back & do it all over again, & come out of my shell quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back