Not open for further replies.

Paddedwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Sometimes I would just love to be held and read a bedtime story before bed. How about all of you? What would that bedtime story be?

My wife read me a story a few times. A little Disney, a little Bible Stories. Very nice. She's not into keeping it up though.

I just got to have my first story time, in many many years this past weekend. I was at TFF (Texas Furry Festia) and they had story time for all the cubs. It was a lot of fun. I really want to do it again now.

I'm hoping there's going to be story time at the furry con I'm going to next month...

I have never been to a con, I will never give to a con, and I don't want to go to a con. That being said, some times I carefully wrap my self up in a warm furry blanket in just the right way and imagine my Daddy Fox holding me and telling me a story. I never had a dad and don't ever remember bring read to as a child, so it gives me a bit of fatherly happiness.
(I'm sorry if I just killed the thread by leaving a depressing reply ;( . )

I was just thinking of this the other day. Why don't we setup a YouTube channel of people reading bedtime stories. Maybe even a podcast so we could listen in bed.

Of course, something like this probably already exists.

Don't worry kitterdafoxy, you didn't kill anything. Sad story though.

You can download some very nice stories that are read by your computer, Ipad, Kindle, etc. My wife has several on her Ipad and if I ask her before we go to sleep, she'll play one or two for me. I love "Goodnight Moon". You touch the pages to turn them. You can also touch the mouse and he'll run into the doll house. The clock will bong if you touch it, etc. In the background, a piano plays Schumann's first child's song. It's a great little E-book.

plasticsounds said:
I was just thinking of this the other day. Why don't we setup a YouTube channel of people reading bedtime stories. Maybe even a podcast so we could listen in bed.

I search Asmr bedtime stories on youtube and get alot of hits, a lot of them are role plays between a child and mother too.

plasticsounds said:

Yeah, I don't even know what he looked like back then, 20+ years of aging has made it impossible to track him down by image searching. I don't want to listen to a random guy on the internet telling me a story, I want to listen to my foxy daddy (or at least my best representation of him), telling me story, but I have way to record a hard copy of that, I don't want it to be a file as that would be very susceptible to deletion.

I love bedtime stories! I mean, there's a million and one benefits for kids, why can't some of these also be benefits for ABs? I just love the idea of having such an intimate bonding, cuddling moment with my Daddy before bed. I actually just got some of my favourite stories so when I see my Daddy next time he can read them to me! I got Goodnight Moon, Where Is The Green Sheep? and the Gruffalo! Yay! :)

Still living with my mom and staying in the same bedroom as I always have. I have a great library of children's books in my bedroom! My mom likes keeping everything around. It also helps that she is an elementary art teacher so we have lots picture books around. One of my favorites is the adventures of Peter Cottontail. That bunny is always getting into Mr. McGreggors garden.

My mom did this when I was younger and I enjoyed it but I don't see why I wouldn't enjoy it now if I had a mommy or a caretaker while I am in baby mode. If I had my choice of what bedtime story to be read to me, I would have to choose a nursery rhyme or a classic bedtime story.

I was lucky enough to once have a boyfriend that would occasionally cuddle me and read to me at bedtime. He (nor I) knew fully about my little side. But I like AA Milne at bedtime. I've always said if I won the lottery I'd pay Brian Blessed to read me my bedtime stories.

Oh, how I love reading bedtime stories! Goodnight Moon is indeed a wonderful story to read to a snuggled AB/Little one. There are a lot of what I call "Mommy & Daddy" books out there, where the caretaker is putting to bed a reluctant AB/Little. That Little might be in the form of a cute animal or human boy or girl.

I agree with dogboy about the number of downloadable children's picture books.

Both of my parents used to read me bedtime stories when I was younger and I enjoyed it a lot then. I would definitely enjoy being read one now when in little state of mind. Any children's book from my childhood would do really.

Goodnight Moon :) Or Where The Wild Things Are...

My parents never read me any bedtime stories...

But i've found plenty of bedtime stories on youtube. :)

BabyGirlMoo said:
I got Goodnight Moon, Where Is The Green Sheep? and the Gruffalo! Yay! :)

Gruffalo is really nice. I have some books with bedtime stories, but my favourite story is Laura's Star. I like the books and love the movies. <3

I'd rather fall asleep in silence. Let my own thoughts tell me a story as I drift to sleep.

I'll cuddle up to my girlfriend while she reads articles and things like that. She's played Go the Fuck to Sleep and You Have to Fuckin Eat on youtube and we had a good laugh. I've told her that I would like a Bedtime Story sometime and she didn't seem opposed to it, I just haven't been able to catch her at the right time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back