Not open for further replies.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Well my girlfriend let me diaper myself around her and sleep in my diaper she does not mind it at all! I have not asked her to diaper me doubt i will i am happy with her letting me wear around her don't wanna push my limits

zackiepooh1992 said:
Well my girlfriend let me diaper myself around her and sleep in my diaper she does not mind it at all! I have not asked her to diaper me doubt i will i am happy with her letting me wear around her don't wanna push my limits

Well congrats zackiepooh. That's how I started with my wife. Now I push some boundaries and act little around her. Sometimes she'll join in which is very nice.

zackiepooh1992 said:

maybe she'll let you diaper her?

dogboy said:
Well congrats zackiepooh. That's how I started with my wife. Now I push some boundaries and act little around her. Sometimes she'll join in which is very nice.

Very nice man congrats on a accepting wife!!

- - - Updated - - -

bambinod said:
maybe she'll let you diaper her?

Doubt it lol she is not into it herself so yeah. But hey im glad she accepts me now time will tell if she means that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back