Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Red face

I was just wondering how many people use to go to the site DPF (Diaper Pail and friends) and maybe they member the name there.
    mine was

I went to the site, but I only bought their products. Even that was pretty grudging but they were about the only game in town. I wasn't in a place in my life where I was ready to share enough personal information to register anywhere and the sense I got from the place didn't do anything to reduce those concerns.

Nope. Always got a weird vibe from them. May have been nothing to it, but something about them just turned me off.

Nope, by the time I got online around 2001, they were not as big as the were in the days of BBS, I always thought they would eventually crash.

I used to go to their site to read posts and products, but like Trevor, I wasn't at a place in my life to make an account. In fact, this is the only place I have an account regarding AB/DL.

I used to go there in my teens, when I was first discovering the community existed...

...I also got strange vibes from them, thought they felt better than that other site we all know of. Places like here (back then, were a nice breather from the eh...odd...other sites.
    Last edited by Kif; 24-Feb-2015 at 03:05.

I read many of their stories and bought some of their products. I did look at some of the posts but I didn't participate in the discussions very much (I don't remember if I had an account or not).

As an old-timer, DPF was one of the first websites I find letting me know I wasn't alone.

I visited DPF a few times, but didn't get involved at all, nor did I buy anything. At the time, I was in the fragile early stages of self-acceptance, and the crotch shots and stories there were a turn-off. Perhaps ironically, though I count diapers as a part of my sexuality, I've never really enjoyed sexualized conversation about them. But that was par for the course in the 90's; all the AB/DL sites, the Usenet groups, etc., were drowning in sex. I guess that's what happens when several generations of diaper fetishists suddenly realize, in unison, that they aren't the only ones.

ADISC was the first adult baby site I ever visited, although I did hover about SissyKiss for a while before joining ADISC. So unfortunately not me.