Status
Not open for further replies.

littleabjames

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello I weigh 95lbs and have 28" and i wanted to know if goodnights small medium will fit me and how well will they

I've only tried goodnites L/XL and I also weight around 95 lbs with a similar waist size and those fit me very good, but I am not sure about S/M, any reason you would go with the smaller size ?

I just wanted to know in case I wanted to buy some of the spiderman ones

I bought S/M by mistake many years ago, I have a much larger waist than you and they lasted not too long before totally tearing.

So do you think with my small waiste and low weight

littleabjames said:
So do you think with my small waiste and low weight

I think it's still pushing it when you consider that they are made for kids with a waist literally half of yours. It was Underjams I bought in S/M by mistake and they are MUCH more stretchy that drynites. What is it that makes you want the smaller size? I see a lot of people buying a size too small as wearing something small makes them think they are, but that's not the case, wearing something too small will only make you feel big. There's too many pics on tumblr of people in small Tena's with the tapes right on the edge so it looks like their small and cute, surely actually feeling little by wearing the right fitting diaper is better than trying to portray being little just by the size of the diaper you wear?

Would you buy a onesie made for a 4-5 year old so you you 'feel little'? No, you get the one that fits to feel as authentic as possible.

i just want to know will they fit me and if so how well I do not need someone to try and tell me what to do so just please tell me will they fit me.

littleabjames said:
I just wanted to know in case I wanted to buy some of the spiderman ones

Haha, same reason I bought the S/M ones a few times, for their unique prints. Using a cloth tape pulled snug, I measure about 34" at the widest part of my hips. I'm also a few dozen pounds heaver than you stated. The current stretchy-elastic S/M ones just barely fit, with some contortions to get it slid up without tearing. Once on, I can wear it for a few hours and not get a stomach ache or other major discomfort. It develops a tiny amount of give, but it's clearly almost at the edge of tearing. I've found that Goodnites for many years now have been very sturdy in terms of tension on the elastic. I assume both genders have a similar fit, though I've never used the boys' ones.

So, sounds like they'd fit, but, I've always mildly regretted getting the S/M ones due to the L/XL ones being more comfortable, easy to put on, etc. I've only gotten a few packages of S/M over the years, and after getting one, never got another until a year or two later, when I'd have optimism that this time will be different (the extra-stretchy elastic was what prompted me to get them again most recently, but apparently it's just more stretchy as it says, not wider/longer). The unique patterns of the S/M never were really worth it in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back