• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggledangel

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hello, I'm a snuggled angel, new to this website but not new to the ABDL and IC world. I'm a warm, friendly and positive woman, with a full time job a in a helping profession.

I'm here because the emphasis of this website in supporting people really appeals to me. I have friends who are ABs, DLs, and ICs, and I have been a not only a caretaker to them, but a friend who listened and offered support when various issues came up for them. That felt and feels wonderful. On the flip side, I'm wondering whether the voices, issues and/or concerns of caretakers are talked about on this site. If they are not, that's ok too.

In my spare time I work on various craft projects. During the summer, I love spending weekends at the beach. I also enjoy photography and going to museums to see current photography exhibits.

What I'm looking to get out if this site is to continue to understand and support ABs, DLs, and ICs, and see if there is support for people in the caretaker role.

hi and welcome
I'm share you will find lots of nice people to chat with here.

Snuggledangel said:
Hello, I'm a snuggled angel, new to this website but not new to the ABDL and IC world. I'm a warm, friendly and positive woman, with a full time job a in a helping profession.

I'm here because the emphasis of this website in supporting people really appeals to me. I have friends who are ABs, DLs, and ICs, and I have been a not only a caretaker to them, but a friend who listened and offered support when various issues came up for them. That felt and feels wonderful. On the flip side, I'm wondering whether the voices, issues and/or concerns of caretakers are talked about on this site. If they are not, that's ok too.

In my spare time I work on various craft projects. During the summer, I love spending weekends at the beach. I also enjoy photography and going to museums to see current photography exhibits.

What I'm looking to get out if this site is to continue to understand and support ABs, DLs, and ICs, and see if there is support for people in the caretaker role.

Hello and welcome. We have several caretakers on this site and there has been some discussion if I recall correctly. It's not discussed a lot, but is occasionally. Mostly, we have members who would like to have a caretaker and that gets discussed often.

I hope you enjoy the site and get out of it that which you are looking for. We discuss a lot of different things, so I'm sure you'll find a number of interesting topics. I hope you will feel comfortable to participate in the discussions. We're a friendly and supportive group.

I think dogboy said it best - there simply aren't very many caregivers on ADISC compared to the other categories. But with more caregivers like you, I am sure there will be more discussions and, of course, you are welcome in ANY discussion.

Welcome to ADISC.

Thanks for the warm greetings. Dogboy and BabyDenise, you bring up a good point. This is an amazing website, and I'm enjoying navigating it:)

You have entered a wonderful site, as I am sure you have already discovered. Don't be afraid to comment or offer opinions because that is why this site is what it is. The only stupid question or comment here is the one that is never expressed. I feel sure we will learn much from you.

Hi Snuggledangel...cute name btw. I think it's wonderful that caretakers are jumping on board. This site is about support and caretakers are just the kind of support many littles are seeking. Also, learning to understand about abdl is surely the key to acceptance for both carers and littles alike. So welcome.:)

This site is pretty nice, welcome
Snuggledangel, I really think you will be great here, BTW, I really like your name.😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺

OMG!!!! finally somebody in my situation, i'm new to the site as well, but it's also dope that you're a caretaker, i'm an AB my self and i agree with everybody above, this site is awesome :)

Hello Snuggledangel
Yep that is a cute name.
Welcome to ADISC.
Hope you will like it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back