• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Nice to be here :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyDavie2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hello. My name is Baby Davie but I guess there is another person with that name in this group so I am BabyDavie2 here. I am an adult baby. I first discovered my love for diapers and plastic pants many years ago but have tried to ignore that aspect of who I am. Recently I became incontinent and shortly after that rediscovered my desire to regress. I joined this group over a month ago but because of being busy with other things, I forgot to introduce myself. I apologize for that. I hope to learn from this group as well as share my experiences possibly make some friends. Feel free to contact me. Just so you know, I am asexual and have no interest in having sex with anybody.

this is in addition to my original post:

I didn't read the ideas for giving an introduction of oneself before reading my introduction. sorry about that.

I have been interested in computers, especially checking out new applications and helping other people earn how to do what they want to do on their computers for many years. I am dating myself a bit but my original experiences were with us based applications. After switching from DOS, I used Macintosh for a few years until Windows 95 came out. I have used Windows for many years but prefer Linux. I think it's awesome that windows 10 is Unix based as was IOS X.

I am also deeply interested in numismatics, the study of coins, especially ancient and medieval ones.

BabyDavie2

Last edited:
hi Edson
welcome to the site, I'm asexual to so I know what like.

Hi DBBaby. Thanks for welcoming me. What has it been like for you being asexual?

BabyDavie2 said:
Hello. My name is Baby Davie but I guess there is another person with that name in this group so I am BabyDavie2 here. I am an adult baby. I first discovered my love for diapers and plastic pants many years ago but have tried to ignore that aspect of who I am. Recently I became incontinent and shortly after that rediscovered my desire to regress. I joined this group over a month ago but because of being busy with other things, I forgot to introduce myself. I apologize for that. I hope to learn from this group as well as share my experiences possibly make some friends. Feel free to contact me. Just so you know, I am asexual and have no interest in having sex with anybody.

this is in addition to my original post:

I didn't read the ideas for giving an introduction of oneself before reading my introduction. sorry about that.

I have been interested in computers, especially checking out new applications and helping other people earn how to do what they want to do on their computers for many years. I am dating myself a bit but my original experiences were with us based applications. After switching from DOS, I used Macintosh for a few years until Windows 95 came out. I have used Windows for many years but prefer Linux. I think it's awesome that windows 10 is Unix based as was IOS X.

I am also deeply interested in numismatics, the study of coins, especially ancient and medieval ones.

BabyDavie2

I used to collect coins when I was in junior high and high school, only U. S. Collecting ended when I went to college, but I still have the coins. It brings back happy memories.

Thanks for your post dogboy. I just bought a number of very old American coins for my inventory. I live in Canada and only do coin shows in Alberta so far but Canadians seem to like American coins.

If you'd like to get some idea of what your coins are worth some time, perhaps you could send me a list. This is not an offer to buy or to do business - just an offer to help you with your coins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back