snuggies diapers web page changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
https://snuggiesdiapers.com

I personally find seeing a bunch of big hairy guys in diapers quite unappealing while trying to shop for diapers. I hope they rethink that one. I was going to look around for a contact link to suggest they sell some of that baby powder scent cans, but I don't think I can stomach digging around on their web page right now...

Or am I being unreasonable?

LOL! Wow. No I think you made the right call :laugh:

I don't know that their presentation is a winner but I don't see much hair there.

Yeah, I noticed that a couple of weeks ago and found it rather off-putting as well.

But kudos to them for making it really obvious that they aren't using underage models. :) I mean really obvious. Really, painfully, agoniz--ok, anyway.

(EDIT: I don't mean to disparage the models, actually. It's just hard for me to get past my initial "I'm looking at a man wearing a diaper" reaction and actually focus on the product.)

While I agree with you that it is unappealing, I think I have a good understanding why they did it. I am pretty sure that those images represent the vast majority of the AB/DL community in both size and gender. It is unfortunate, but that is (I believe) the case. With that in mind I think that they did something very smart. That allows the end user to actually assess real life products on real life bodies, not models.

I was unsure of what to expect with what you had written there, but I have to admit it was not as bad as I had thought. The images are very clean, tasteful, and neutral. Very different than what I had feared.

While I could see it be somewhat off-putting. It shouldn't discourage you from trying their diapers or learning more about them on their website. At least they ship product in a timely manner and reply to emails unlike that other site that uses some females to model some of their diapers.

girls are bad diaper wearers?

Never mind the models, I find the PRICE to be the most unattractive part - $25 for a pack of 10!? OUCH!

am I being unreasonable?

Yes.

You don't need to do any digging, links to all their social media and a 'Contact Us' link are on the front page.

girls are bad diaper wearers?

I'm fed up of female models, it's about time an ABDL site used ordinary models that make up their predominant audience rather than relying on sex sells.

I'm sure a minority of people that can't stomach a few .jpgs aren't going impact their success much.

Bring on more cuddly guys.

I don't mean to disparage the models...

*does anyway*

Last edited:
MyWorld08 said:
Never mind the models, I find the PRICE to be the most unattractive part - $25 for a pack of 10!? OUCH!

Unless it has changed, it is only $25 for the first pack and each additional pack is only $15. Plus, at least when I bought some, the shipping is only $10, no matter how many packs you buy. So, if you buy 4 packs or more, you are looking at $2 or less per diaper. Not cheap, but not too bad for an AB specific diaper with an all-over design. They also are very comfortable, pretty absorbent and more easily concealed under clothes and worn in public than Bellissimos, 24/7s or other high end diapers, in my opinion. I do not like the new pictures of men either, however.

Jeeze, was it too much trouble to find some shaved, or at least non-sasquatchian male models? I'm not against male diaper models at all, but maybe a leaner, cleaner, younger (18+) model would be less off-putting for selling stuff.

kitterdafoxy said:
Jeeze, was it too much trouble to find some shaved, or at least non-sasquatchian male models? I'm not against male diaper models at all, but maybe a leaner, cleaner, younger (18+) model would be less off-putting for selling stuff.

Seriously? Sasquatchian?

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTR7V-HhjOc[/video]

Last edited:
Honestly, I'd say that it's really refreshing to see a site use ordinary-looking guys as their diaper models. Heck, two of their three examples are overweight. Roughly 3/4 of US men are at least slightly overweight by BMI, but when's the last time you saw overweight men modeling clothing?

People complain about hyper-sexualization of advertising both in parts of the ABDL community and in general, and then when someone uses models who are ordinary rather than aesthetic ideals, people complain about that too? Seriously, this is a good thing - the pictures are a much more typical representation of what many people are actually going to see in a mirror.

We should celebrate that a company is being realistic and helpful in their advertising.

The ordinary men are ok, but the really over weight one is frightening, however they are doing a great job showing fit of different sizes. Going to order a case of these soon, they are sooooo comfortable

Unless it has changed, it is only $25 for the first pack and each additional pack is only $15. Plus, at least when I bought some, the shipping is only $10, no matter how many packs you buy

Unless you live in Canada where its $25 for the first pack and $35 for shipping! lol so discouraged

They look like average people to me. I was expecting worse. It's fine.

I wish they use women.

MarcusBear said:
Seriously? Sasquatchian?

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTR7V-HhjOc[/video]

Listen, I don't have anything against hairy men, I just think that it MIGHT sell better to the vast majority of consumers, if you like big,hairy,grungy men, then I really don't care at all.

kitterdafoxy said:
Listen, I don't have anything against hairy men, I just think that it MIGHT sell better to the vast majority of consumers, if you like big,hairy,grungy men, then I really don't care at all.

I just think using terms like ''sasquatchian'' to describe guys with moderate body hair in all the normal places is a tad excessive.

I saw the update a few days ago. I took it as a realistic representation of male form in their diapers. I also like the fact that it represents how their sizing works with the models stats and such. I don't have a problem with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back