• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

First post

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaddedChi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Newish to this forum guess i've just been "lurking". Unfortunately i don't have a ton to contribute other than my opinion, im younger (18) so less experienced than most of you i assume.

A little about myself - From the chicago area and I'm mainly a DL, i suspect it stems from bed wetting from when i was younger but i guess ill never really know. So i on-and-off wore (out of enjoyment) from about 10-15 whenever i could get my hands on diapers until i got my license at 16, then it became a lot more frequent. still have my off periods, i try not to prioritize this of course but as most of you i just can't help myself sometimes

-PaddedChi

Welcome to ADISC!

And we value your opinion ! I hope ADISC helps with getting you some additional experience.

PaddedChi said:
Newish to this forum guess i've just been "lurking". Unfortunately i don't have a ton to contribute other than my opinion, im younger (18) so less experienced than most of you i assume.

A little about myself - From the chicago area and I'm mainly a DL, i suspect it stems from bed wetting from when i was younger but i guess ill never really know. So i on-and-off wore (out of enjoyment) from about 10-15 whenever i could get my hands on diapers until i got my license at 16, then it became a lot more frequent. still have my off periods, i try not to prioritize this of course but as most of you i just can't help myself sometimes

-PaddedChi

Wlcome as well! What are some of your hobbies? Are you still in high school?

Hi welcome to the site paddedDhi
I think you will find a lot of people here will help out.
For years it took me along time to find out that others had the same feeling about way of looking at life the way I did. it wasn't until I got the internet in the early 90s. I had a very hard time dealing with it until I flown others like me.

Hello and welcome, it is very nice to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back