Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dumb question: burning diapers

Default dumb question: burning diapers

Does anyone know how well dry diapers burn? I was just wondering, also, would it be a good source of fuel if i were to soak one in kerosene? once again, a dumb random thought, but i want to know.

I would strongly vouch against it... it's horrible for the environment and is potentially very hazardous. Plus, why would you want to burn diapers in the first place?

Diapers have all sorts of plastics and chemicals in them so I wouldn't try burning them as it could new bad idea.

Probably not a good idea. I'm fairly sure it'd give of a wonderful variety of toxic fumes, and even if it didn't hurt anyone directly, it'd still be awful for the environment. Just throw them in the bin!

I don't want to think what it might do to the environment or to your health. Also, I believe at want point there was some research going into burning diapers because a scientist saw some burning rubbish and a diaper (well, bits of it) survived. So they probably don't even burn that well.

It would be a terrible waste of a diaper to burn it!

It's the best way for getting everyone to hate you with its lovely smell

If it was soaked in kerosene it would burn real nice. The kerosene would, hopefully taking the diaper with it.

Guys, I wouldn't actually do it because of the pollutants, i was just wondering if super absorbent burns.

Hah! You wouldent find me burnng a diaper. You only find them on me :p.