Thread: Best baby powder air freshener scent just like J&J!

Default Best baby powder air freshener scent just like J&J!

http://www.buyonlinenow.com/viewProd...=TMS332512TMCT

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TimeMist-Metered-Fragrance-Dispenser-Refills-Baby-Powder-5-3-oz-12-Carton-/161448272054?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item259711 20b6

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Timemist-Metered-Fragrance-Dispenser-Refill-Baby-Powder-5-3Oz-Aerosol-/221657482413?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item339bd0 c4ad

$57/carton. Some of the ABDL shops (bambino etc) need to start selling that by the CAN.

5.3oz/can is pretty stingy.

That might be a nice thing to spray your diapers with. I wonder if that's what some of those places that charge extra for scent are using? (up till seeing this, all I recall running into were the "scent oils", no aerosols)

Don't think you should spray diapers with chemical stuff like that. If that stuff gets on your skin it could probably cause issues.

I've been trying to figure this out. What is the core scent in J&J's baby powder smell? Flowers? Fruit? Herbs? Some other carcinogenic hydrocarbon? I need to know.

Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by plasticsounds View Post
    I've been trying to figure this out. What is the core scent in J&J's baby powder smell? Flowers? Fruit? Herbs? Some other carcinogenic hydrocarbon? I need to know.

Anyone?
    I believe it's the residue from a Bakken oil spill. It does make you wonder though. So many smells are derived from chemicals and their compounds. Word of caution, if it glows in the dark and moves a Geiger counter needle, avoid it.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I believe it's the residue from a Bakken oil spill. It does make you wonder though. So many smells are derived from chemicals and their compounds. Word of caution, if it glows in the dark and moves a Geiger counter needle, avoid it.
    Thanks dog, you're always there when I need you. 😁

Is this anything similar to the Luvs scent?