Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Confused about myself!

Default Confused about myself!

Hey everyone!

So I am not sure about being a sissy girl! I am a straight guy and I know I am defiantly not interested in men.. However I do like being a sissy girl!

I like wearing girly diapers, bras, panties, dresses, skirts, girls tees, and shorts, and anything else girly! And I do like acting girly and being treated like I little girl!

I also don't have a lot of sissy friends, or people accepting of this to talk to about this!

I don't know what to do..
    Help!

If you could respond here that would be great!

Could really use some help'
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 22-Feb-2015 at 20:46. Reason: no off-site contact info, please

Just embrace it! Shortly after I came out as bisexual, my boyfriend decided to surprise me. We were at my house, just the two of us, so of course I was diapered. He got up to "go to the bathroom" and apparently snuck into my room. He returned wearing my clothes and offering to be my girlfriend. It was his way of coming out as crossdresser/sissy. It's just another part of life for us, like our diapers! He was embarrassed at first, but we've gone out as girlfriends twice now, and plan to do it again soon. Most girls in my experience find it sexy. So, embrace it and reap the benefits! Feel free to message me if you need help, or just someone to talk to about it.

There's nothing wrong with being a straight guy and not interested in men and liking sissy things. I am in the same boat. I like dressing up in panties, bras, skirts, short-shorts and so forth.

Just embrace it.

Me too likes sissy things and i say this: You are not alone. Just embrace it.

You can be straight and still like that stuff.

I love my sissy/LG side, and wearing girls things as well.
    You are not alone in liking that stuff.

Not everyone will understand, but here at ADISC we do. :3

Dash,

Firstly, you need to know that I am transgender. I know quite a bit about all this as I have had to learn to survive.

Stop equating gender related stuff like a sissy fetish with sexuality. Psychologically, Gender and sexuality are unrelated. Also your sex is also unrelated:

Sex - Biological form of your body - Male / Female / Intersex
    Gender - Gender is defined 'the relations between men and women, both perceptual and material. Gender is not determined biologically, as a result of sexual characteristics of either women or men, but is constructed socially. Gender is actually a spectrum and not binary as constructed socially in western cultures.
    Sexuality - Who you are attracted to - Look up the work of Alfred Kinsey if you want to understand more about this.

To put this into perspective:

Sex - I am male as i have the organs of a male
    Gender - I am Female - Most probably due to a hormonal imbalance in the first trimester of pregnancy. therefore., I am transgender and suffer from Gender Dysphoria due to the mismatch (In my case I am undergoing transition to sort this out)
    Sexuality - I am predominantly attracted to those who are of the female sex (see above).

The Sissy fetish relates to Gender, not sex or sexuality.

in short, this is most probably hard wired and there is nothing that you can do to change it.

Am I saying you are transgender like me? No. I'm the extreme form but it is a spectrum. What we have in the Sissy fetish is threefold: A desire for something female (a transgender trait). A desire to be little - This tends to be due to upbringing. It is a desire for innocence among other things. Finally, many Sissy's wish to cede control to another and / or be humiliated. This is a Submissive trait in common with BDSM and is more related to sexuality.

Hope that helps unpack this just a little. PM me if you want to chat offline.

DLE

Quote Originally Posted by SissyDLE View Post

Sex - Biological form of your body - Male / Female / Intersex
    Gender - Gender is defined 'the relations between men and women, both perceptual and material. Gender is not determined biologically, as a result of sexual characteristics of either women or men, but is constructed socially. Gender is actually a spectrum and not binary as constructed socially in western cultures.
    Sexuality - Who you are attracted to - Look up the work of Alfred Kinsey if you want to understand more about this.

The Sissy fetish relates to Gender, not sex or sexuality.

in short, this is most probably hard wired and there is nothing that you can do to change it.

Am I saying you are transgender like me? No. I'm the extreme form but it is a spectrum. What we have in the Sissy fetish is threefold: A desire for something female (a transgender trait). A desire to be little - This tends to be due to upbringing. It is a desire for innocence among other things. Finally, many Sissy's wish to cede control to another and / or be humiliated. This is a Submissive trait in common with BDSM and is more related to sexuality.
    This is a really nice way to describe this. I like it :3

I always hated the binary or only has to be 2 things you can be in regards to sex and gender.
    I personally know it can be way more complicated than that.

For me my sissy side is maybe a small tad into that first part, and a bit more into the second.
    I don't want to be controlled, tho nurtured/cared for is more how it is.
    As its not a sexual thing for me.
    I just find my way I am, and like things confusing sometimes.

I am also straight and I have no interests in men and I too like to wear all the stuff that you like to wear and acting girly and being treated like a little girl. I like to wear panties and bras all the time and I wear them frequently.
    All I can say is accept it and act upon, dress up and wear pink/girly diapers and basically do what you want to do.

Just do whatever makes you happy. If that's dressing up then do it. Be who you are and don't feel like you have to hide. Like everyone else said, embrace it!!

It is also worth bearing in mind that it is now widely recognised that there are a lot of non-binary and gender fluid people out there. One friend describes themselves as a 'Demi-girl' but the extent of their girlyness waxes and wanes on a daily, even hourly basis. Mostly they dress androgynously but they always wear makeup and have been known to don a dress. They are now on feminising hormomes but will probably not have the operation (whereas I will as I am gender binary, just in the wrong body)

DLE