Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First munch.. Not that scary :)

Default First munch.. Not that scary :)

Hey everyone!

So a couple of weeks ago I was browsing on Fetlife and there was a group of ABDL/TBDL people who formed a group for my area. I was surprised there was people in my area into this!

So anyways they wanted to get some socials, and munches going.. So I got an invite. The first time I was way too scared to go but I thought about it and ended up going to the second munch a month later!

I am not the type for anxiety but I was so worried about going, being caught, meeting a lot older people who are quite intimidating, and more!!

I ended up going and I was surprised how fun it was!! It was a quieter night due to the weather so only 4 other people were there..but man was it a great time to hangout and talk about our little sides!

Little advice...if you are worked up about attending a social, just get over the hump and do it!
    Last edited by Dashsanta; 22-Feb-2015 at 04:14. Reason: Forgot tags

Okay, so this is random.

I just finished a thread talking about going to a Munch, which I did, and it was great. It was this afternoon at a local restaurant and the whole group was very open and receptive. There was about 15 people there and it felt so normal. I don't really know what I was expecting.

I will reinforce your final comment by encouraging nervous people to just do it.

I went to my first FL munch about 2 weeks ago, it was a general fet munch not an ABDL one as there are none in my area for it but I figured I would give it a shot.

I was a bit nervous but was warmly welcomed and had a great time meeting people and chatting about random things, I did eventually get the courage up to tell a couple of the people who were asking that I'm an AB/DL and the amazing thing... none of them batted an eyelid at it, they just accepted it and we carried on chatting. I ended up being one of the last to leave as I was enjoying it so much.

I'd say to anyone thinking of attending a munch to drop the nerves and just go, no one will force you to tell them about yourself and your desire for diapers/littleness. the conversations are likely to be about much more "normal" everyday things anyway, it is afterall just a meeting of people with different interests.

I also met another local one had two cubby sleepover but since is age difference i didn't do anything involving close contact.

That's awesome! I don't think I'd ever have the courage to go to a munch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kousei View Post
    That's awesome! I don't think I'd ever have the courage to go to a munch.
    I used to think that and went anyway. It was fun, if perhaps almost disappointingly normal. There were people, we ate food and talked about stuff like movies, world events, littles community events that were being planned. The one I went to they had some crayons and coloring books, and one of the hosts read us a story near the end. That's about it, really. Enjoyable and nothing to be afraid of.

I've gone to two munches so far, and I can confirm that you have no reason to worry. The vast majority of conversations will not be related to the fetish at all, and when it does come up, it's just normal and treated as no big deal. So don't worry about it and go for it.

Well this wasnt a munch technically jsut being friends but hes also a ABDL/Babyfur and we jsut as siwwy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dashsanta View Post
    Little advice...if you are worked up about attending a social, just get over the hump and do it!
    Best advice available. I've had others tell me this before, but it's taken on new meaning for me now.

I get afraid of large groups in general, but I'm working on it. If someone was nervous do you think it would be ok to go to the location of the munch and kind of hang around at the side? Or would that be rude? Thank you for the advice ArchieRoni.