• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from a newbie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

orangejuice

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I'm going to use the intro cheat sheet if that's okay~

1) Hello! Who are you?

Hello! I'm a female Little, and I'm also a barista who is working steadily toward a management position in the future. I love animals, and I have a dog, a cat, and a lizard right now--and I would have more pets if I could! I think the most important thing in the world is to be kind to other people, be understanding and patient, and generally just behave sweetly.

2) What brings you here?

I'm actually here not so much because of an interest in diapers, but because of an interest in the Little lifestyle. I'm a Little who's a bit past the diaper stage--but that doesn't mean I have anything against diapers! In fact I rather like them, I'm just too much of a big girl to need them!

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests?

I have a degree in creative writing, so I actually love to write and I write stories all the time--poems too! But like I said before, my "day job" is making coffee. I also like to draw and play video games, and I LOVE dolls and doll collecting--not just from a Little point of view! I collected dolls for years before I began identifying as Little. I also like to sew, and I really enjoy nature.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I'm NOT here for matchmaking, so don't worry about that! I'm here because I wanted a place where I could speak openly about my Little experience, and learn from other people who are part of the ABDL community. I've identified as a Little for a while now without realizing there was a term for it, or a community either, so I'm mostly here I guess because I'm just so happy to have found like-minded people!

Nice to meet you all!

Awesome intro orangejuice! Welcome! We like it when folks use the "cheat sheet".

We are not a matchmaking site so you've come to the right place! We discourage it but we are human and it does happen from time to time.

We have a writer's section you might be interested in: Here We have many talented writers and the stories are fun to read. Since you're a writer, I'm sure you will have some good ones to contribute.

Anyway, you are amongst friends here. Many other gamers, littles and a few doll collectors. See you in the threads!

~Zip~

Thank you so much for the welcome! I'm looking forward to being a part of this community.

orangejuice said:
Thank you so much for the welcome! I'm looking forward to being a part of this community.

Hello and welcome. I'm one of the many who have contributed stories to this site, as well as Nook and Kindle. I'm actually a professional musician, but I also enjoy writing. I wrote a lot of poetry when I was a college student. In the past seven years I started writing again. I have a short little two page romantic ghost story on this site. I wrote it for Valentine's Day. Writing gives me another way to express myself.

I hope you enjoy this site as we discuss many different subjects. It's always interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back