Just wet my pullup while talking to neighbor

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just bought a pack of prevail pull ups, i only like them if i double them up, but once they're wet, the crotch expands like crazy, but i love when people are around and i'm wearing, especially my neighbor, she a thin ginger girl with cute freckles and i think she would look cute doubled up in some of my pull-ups

The first time I wet a diaper in public was when I was waiting in the checkout line at a Target. Then as I left the store, I pooped (I purposely waited to poop so if there was any smell - I would be outside). I was scared but it was a nice feeling.

The first time I wet in front of someone I knew, was my mother. I live alone but mom came over unexpectedly. I was wearing a diaper under my jeans and figured - why not. Actually, for some reason, this wasn't as stressful as the Target incident above.

The one time I wet a diaper in public, I was at a gas station at 2:00 AM and the only other person there was a truck driver and I wet my diaper while I was putting gas in my car. Not really a big deal since I was essentially alone in the middle of the night with only one truck nearby, but it technically was in public and that's all I've done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back