Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hewwo!

Default Hewwo!

Hi! It's Asuka. I didn't realize I had to post an introduction and stuff to have full access. x.x

Well, I'm 18 years old and I'm in college. I'm majoring in Japanese. I love anime and video games. I have a wonderful boyfriend and I recently got a pair of black cordoroy overalls with 101 dalmations on the pocket.

I am an LG/AB and I want to try diapers someday.

Nice to meet/see you all again!

Asuka your back. I am remembering you. It is so hard since we had so man members.

Heh, cool to meet another New Jersey-er... This is an awesome forum, and there are awesome people here. So post a lot and get yourself comfortable Anyway, have fun here,

Thanks for the quick reply guys!

I was pretty active in the old forum and when this one came up I kinda wandered away. But I'm back now!

Aww your overalls seem adorable! I just recently got a pair as well! Welcome to the group.

WB Asuka. I think girls always look cute in jumpsuits or overalls. Anything cool or cute or leastways interesting from the Japanese *b/dl scene I would love to see... I am only monolingual *cries*
    I spent some time a while back and found "omutty moon" pix - Sailor Moon in diapers - they were great...
    Last edited by Raccoon; 24-Feb-2008 at 05:20.

Welcome back to the site Asuka! I hope to see ya around some!