Things you like to say as an AB/Little

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
*Warning: Baby Talk ahead. I know some of you dislike it, but I'm using it in the context of a discussion, not to simply try and appear cute.*

There was a really interesting debate on here a while back about 'Words to melt an AB's heart', so I wondered, on the flipside, if there were certain words or phrases you say which either made you feel very little and happy, or things you said as a Little which seemed to make your caretaker smile:

For me, I love using the following when by myself, or with some, specifically when I'm talking with Mama Sanch:

"Potty big. Potty scary." (I'm a big fan of roleplaying potty-training, and failing at it!)
"Nappy smelly. Mummy clean." (This might be the most confusing sentence for U.S. ADISCers!)
"I makey mess." (Whenever I try to spoon-feed myself)
"Nap nap sleepy." (For when I need my afternoon nap :) ).
"Teddy come." (Because everyone needs a naptime companion!)
And aything about my Mama helping, and me liking her to do things for me!

How about anyone else? My little age tends to be around 18 months (though as I've said elsewhere, this might be more imagined than accurate).

my regressed side is very spacey and goofy, so i end up saying a lot of weird things...the only thing i do regularly is make some kind of weird noise and then really matter-of-factly state "that. that's how i feel."

i don't know where it came from or why i do it, but it's fun. :B

AmaenboUsagi said:
my regressed side is very spacey and goofy, so i end up saying a lot of weird things...the only thing i do regularly is make some kind of weird noise and then really matter-of-factly state "that. that's how i feel."

i don't know where it came from or why i do it, but it's fun. :B

Sometimes noises can represent how we feel better than words. It's why the instant reaction to the first sip of a morning coffee is "Mmmmmaaaah", as opposed to "Oh, how delicious"! When I'm really happy and Little, I quite often do a noise like "Yah", which isn't quite 'yes' or 'yeah', but perfectly fits the kind of giddiness I feel when Mama Sanch is asking if I want to have a picnic in the garden! :)

"No dwink; no eat!" "Okay baby eat? Okay baby dwink?" I still know enough about what might happen to be scared to eat & drink. I really do drastically monitor my food & drink intake, out of fear, Little or not. I hope one day I'll be able to just have someone hold me, wrapped up in a blanket, & give me a bottle, me cooing the whole time.

"Potty no feel wight, big, loud, scawy! Bafwoom bwight, cold! Vikele (Yiddish for diaper) feel wong! Baby bad! Baby no okay, 'go' anywhewe! Okay baby, 'go?' Oo su'w oo no lie me?" Not that I'd enjoy this 1, but it's still something I'd say. I'm probably gonna need to repeatedly check & recheck for confirmation when he tells me I can, "go." Knowing that I can "go," if I need to, in the potty, or in my vikele, & no one would be mad, would mean so much!

"No, icky, scawy table! Mat please!" I'd rather lay on a operating table than a changing table!

If there was a crib, or a playpen that was more than collapsable wire & fabric, "Mean ol' baws!" As with changing tables, bars & condiment scare me to death!

"Silly Abale!" I'd imagine daddies are silly.

"Happy baby giwl! I love oo, Abale!"

When I'm alone, I get giggly, & I babble & coo. I don't say any words that aren't absolutely necessary. My legs even bend & straighten the way an infant's do, when I'm Little.

Last edited:
I like to be told that I am a small child or acting like a baby and say "NOooooo! I'm a big girl"!!!

How I wish I had someone to RP with!

I hardly make any noise in my "little" time, maybe because I was actually a rather quiet baby? I'd much rather stare at things or play with them than talk out loud when I'm in little mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back