Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: little age

Default little age

What would you consider your Little Age to be???? I would say I fall between the ages of 3 and 5 most days, with 12 being my absolute highest when I am in my "Little mindset"

My regression age is about four years old but I am still wearing and using diapers and I may watch grown-up movies (or at least movies made for teenagers). Being single, I would also need to fill my bottle, make lunch or dinner, start a bath and so forth.

The bottom line is that I take activities and actions from many different ages as I need or want to at the time I am regressing.

My "little" ages are like age 3 or age 8.
    I am a physically crippled "little" who has never mastered potty training.

Anywhere between 2 and 7 for me. When I'm younger I wear and when I'm older I don't.

Hmmm, I would say between 8 and 12. But mostly 8. At least, I think so anyway, I'm not very sure anymore.

I feel like when I regress, my age is definitely around 7-11. The lowest I would ever consider myself is about 4, and that would be my crossover towards the babyish things I have. However, my oldest age would fall around 13. Really I prefer things that make me feel little, but not infantile. I just enjoy the relaxing freedom that comes from being a kid. You're young enough to, ideally, not be troubled by discovering oneself during adolescence or having more adult oriented responsibilities, but still old enough to have some form of independence. My personal view of dependence for my regression falls almost primarily on the diapers, and even then it's sort of like I would 'have trouble keeping dry' but still have a reasonable amount of control. I don't like the helpless feeling of being an infant, and even a toddler lacks some significant self sufficiency. So a 'big kid' is ideal for me!

The age thing is a bit hard to nail for me. Regression is so fluid. When I'm in a regressive mood, I guess I will be feeling/behaving somewhere in the toddler to pre-school range, but then as the regression deepens my behaviours become even younger.

With Mama Sanch, I'm always 18 months old. It's an age which works for both of us, and one which I always feel comfortable and natural in. However, it's not a true representation of that age. It just adds a sense of realism to the process of cobbling together behaviours from different ages. At '18 months', I tend to be more verbally advanced than the average young toddler, yet enjoy Infant-style toys which most toddlers would have lost interest in.

When regressing alone, I can go a bit either way, in terms of the little ages I enjoy. Sometimes I like to act like an infant of, say, 6 months old - and sometimes I ageplay as an older toddler, around 2 1/2 years old. I find 'ages' to be a good way to make ageplay feel authentic for us, but I don't get too hung up on accuracy anymore.
    Last edited by Sanch; 21-Feb-2015 at 11:12.

I'm not actually that familiar with kids and at what ages they do things, so I can't estimate. About toddler aged. Being a complete baby doesn't really interest me... bottles and just laying around, not my thing. I'm more into the kid shows and toddler plates and Dr. Seuss.