Thread: leasurly evening

D1aperedIncognito

Default leasurly evening

Well no one is home and im in a tena overnight. i feel to lazy to get up and use the bathroom. I love weekends.
    Who likes to do this.

Ohh, I do, and I am sure lots of others do too! I am sure many people have various reasons for wearing, but for me the occasional quiet time when I can just wear, use, relax is truly wonderful. No better way for me to just relax.

Wear diapers. Be happy.
    Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by D1aperedIncognito View Post
    Well no one is home and im in a tena overnight. i feel to lazy to get up and use the bathroom. I love weekends.
    Who likes to do this.
    When I'm forced to be an adult (which lately is most of the time) there is nothing better than this. It's a great way to amplify the relaxation of down time. I took yesterday off and have been diapered since about 10 am yesterday. I hung out with my wife, watched the kids, took my parents to the airport...all while diapered. Weekends are great!

But like Soakingboy said - there are many reasons to wear...but when not age playing it's still pretty great for any reason.

I've been wearing for most of the past seventy-two hours. Last night I came home wearing a wet Lille Supreme, changed into a new one, and spent the rest of the night relaxing. By the time I was ready for bed my diaper was so wet it was literally sliding off my hips. I slept in an M4. Now I'm back at the office (Tena Slip Maxi) and after finishing up here I'm going home and having a diapered weekend. I don't think I could ever go 24/7, but doing it for a long weekend's been AWESOME so far!

I'm snowed in and can't go into work tomorrow, so today was a "little" day for me, diapered and in bib overalls. I did shovel my driveway twice, but doing it diapered makes it so much better. I'll wake up wet in the morning in my footed jammies and diapers, so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by D1aperedIncognito View Post
    Who likes to do this.
    On those evenings when I drink a lot before bed, I know full-well I'll be waking up several times overnight to emtpy my bladder - ether by a cold-floor trip to the bathroom, or just relax, release, and IMMEDIATELY back to sleep.

I may never really get to sleep soundly straight through, but I much prefer a 40 second detour from my dreaming than a 4 minute chill followed by 20-25 more trying to relax and fall back asleep!

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post

I may never really get to sleep soundly straight through, but I much prefer a 40 second detour from my dreaming than a 4 minute chill followed by 20-25 more trying to relax and fall back asleep!
    It makes no sense to see a person that wants to sleep until six-thirty get up between two-and four every morning just because diapers might give them a rash. Last night I barely even woke up and woke up with my diaper at capacity. I changed before my husband could get any idea and then we had lots of fun together.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    And those cold toilet seats!