• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from a newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigmawolf

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Hello everyone,

My name is Chris but most just call me by my nickname, Sigma. I haven't been in the ABDL community for a long time and this is my first time ever posting to a forum like setting.

Recently I have rediscovered my "little" side and have fully accepted him as a part of me and I can't believe how much better I feel. Up until this year I have been suffering with PTSD/Depression/Anxiety. Medicine didn't work and I was about to lose hope of being happy again when I ordered some new diapers (which I haven't done in a while). After just sitting around in my diapers and just meditating I found my little side, and after that I just let him out to play every now and again. Thanks to this I am feeling happier than I have in a long time and all of my problems have started to go away. My husband is fully aware and accepting of me and my "little time"... he still has a bit of work to do before being a daddy but I love him just for being there for me and supporting me.

I really don't have a lot to say about myself but I do like answering questions so feel free to ask.

Welcome Sigmawolf! That was a great intro. The only question I can think of right now is what do you like to do when not in little mode. For example, I see you like TV. What are some of your favorite shows?

Hey zipperless,

Well I like video games. I have most of the major consoles except ps4 and xbox one, but the majority of my gaming is done on my beast of a desktop. I like action adventure games a lot (uncharted, tomb raider, etc.) but I really like all sorts of games so long as it's fun and engaging. I love to watch movies! I really like films that make you think and question what either the outcome or certain parts of the story are all about (i.e. Inspection, Butterfly effect, Primer, etc.) of course I still love all the cartoon movies you can throw at me. Most of my TV watching these days is primarily through Netflix and Hulu. I love Stargate, Star Trek, really anything sci-fi related I'm sure to like. Last thing I really like to do is snowboard, but I live in FL now and hardly ever have a chance to go home to NY and hit the slopes.

Thanks for the question :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back