Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is the most ABbish / Baby thing you ever done ? *share here*

Default What is the most ABbish / Baby thing you ever done ? *share here*

I once went to a park and got into a baby swing and fitted perfect in it and taken photos of me (no one was around) that was fun..... anyone wanna share ?

Are we talking with a caregiver or without? Lol and the one that sticks closest in my mind although I'm not proud of it. was one time I was on some pretty nasty antibotics and the side effects were killer... Well I decided it would be a good idea to climb a tree over a river and a 20 foot drop that hung over sharp rocks Lol don't ask me why because I really didn't think it through, and I really wanted to climb a tree like in the jungle book lol to say my daddy wasn't very happy with me was an understatement.

Well, last night I put on a big thick diaper and plastic pants over my suit, put on a cute wringer tee, and toddled around and watched tv as a cub for a few hours.

Probably just putting on a thick diaper, my footie PJs, and then cuddling up in bed with all my plushies. It was bliss.

For me the most babyish thing was to eat lunch (cut-up hot dogs and macaroni and cheese) on a small plate with small spoon and fork. Of course I had a bib and diaper on and my bottle was close. Not real adventurous but it was nice and I have done this several times.

Once when I was on a trip I was using disposable diaper on a trip, it was a really hot day so all I was wearing just short and a tea shirt. didn't realize that my diaper leaked really bad on a trip. I stopped to get some gas and got out and filled up my truck, then went to pay for it. (there were about 8 people in the gas satin at the time.) standing in line I looked in the window and saw my shorts were socked on either side of my diaper. it hi lighted my diaper big time. I tried to hided my but tow no avail. I paid for the gas then asked for the key to the bath room then moved my truck and changed my diaper and my shorts. I have no idea what people though about me. I did get some look before I saw I was wet. when I travel I use disposable diaper the rest of them time I use cloth diapers

About 2 yrs ago back in my old Apt complex. I decided to do something i always dreamed of doing. To wear nothing but my diaper (Bambino Teddy) outside. So i waited till 3 a.m this way i knew everyone would be asleep. Now my old Apt complex has 15 buildings 3 floors 10 apts per building and a big court yard the complex forms a rectangle except building 15 which is separate an is in the back so i went out with clothes at 1st and i had to take my dog or she would whine n bark n my ma an bro would wake up (I have my own place now ) so during my walk around the court yard i slowly lowered my pants bit by bit till i said screw it and took it off OMG my heart was pounding but it felt indescribable i evern whent out to the front all the way to the sidewalk across the street was a Dunkin Doughnuts heh i hope no one saw me on my way back down the next side of the court yard i said screw the shirt and my heart was pounding my body shacking with a mix of excitement, fear, and joyous ecstasy but it was the best feeling

- - - Updated - - -

ever i made my way down the court yard the i whent around the back of building 15 but on my way back someone was leaving the front of 15 and saw me i ran back around 15 an slowly moved to the front an hid behind a tall bush to check if the coast was clear so i bolted to my building nand got inside so quickly, but all n all it was amazing and if i could i'd do it again minus the getting caught part

- - - Updated - - -

ever i made my way down the court yard the i whent around the back of building 15 but on my way back someone was leaving the front of 15 and saw me i ran back around 15 an slowly moved to the front an hid behind a tall bush to check if the coast was clear so i bolted to my building nand got inside so quickly, but all n all it was amazing and if i could i'd do it again minus the getting caught part

Mine was getting my diaper changed by another AB/DL. It was an interesting experience. My favorite though is just pinning on a big, thick cloth diaper and my cute printed footies with skiing polar bears, penguins, and snow flakes. a winter themed footie for a husky cub.

Default Most Special Night Ever!

I would have to say that my most ABish experience would have just been a few days ago. I was lounging around the house and just decided I wanted "Little Me" time, so I went and got all changed into my Bambinos and some comfy PJs. I decided to watch Beauty and the Beast (on blu-ray) and cuddle up with my big frog plush (who is named Sir Frogsalot).

My husband came home about 3 hours later from a pathfinder game he is playing in. He saw me on the couch and kinda went into daddy mode. He started playing with me and we had so much fun playing with transformers and plushes. Then I said I was tired and he changed me and tucked me in with lots of cuddles :3 I have to say I was just in a state of pure bliss.

After many years without an accident, during my nineteenth summer while still living at home I wet in my sleep soaking both my pajamas & bed on three separate occasions. (Actually four times, but one I managed to hid from my parents.)