A wild Blue Mew appeared!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluMew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Oh my goodness, I just found someone who designed an 'OMG cute' level of cute Mew plush toy. I wanted to share it with you all. Apparently this person does all sorts of custom toy work. Their deviant art page is here: http://piquipauparro.deviantart.com/gallery/

shiny_mew___handmade_plush_by_piquipauparro-d5vo652.jpg shiny_mew___handmade_pluhies_by_piquipauparro-d5uf5l4.jpg

mews___handmade_plushies_by_piquipauparro-d7kozqk.jpg mew_friends___handmade_plushies_by_piquipauparro-d6c4yhf.jpg

Oh my gosh! super cute!

Wow that's adorable, can I have one :3 ? I remember someone on deviantart who did the same thing, sadly they were expensive to make.

cute and nostalgic...wonder if i should get around to transferring my blue mew from soul silver to X or Omega ruby. :think:

aww man, you got a blue mew from the heart gold / soul silver mew distribution? I'm super jealous.

- - - Updated - - -

Littledaimon said:
Wow that's adorable, can I have one :3 ? I remember someone on deviantart who did the same thing, sadly they were expensive to make.
Look at this persons gallery, they made a custom plushie Toothless! And a life sized Aron from Pokemon Ruby Sapphire. It's super cute. Aron, Lairon, Aggron are other favorite Pokemon of mine.

OMG!!! that is so cute

That gallery has fantastic work. By fantastic I also mean really cute.

I want something like that. Riachu in a bigger size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back