Leap pad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desphiria

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Okay so, I suddenly had a wonder. Does anyone use the Leap pad learning system when they're in little space? This thread is probably gonna be SUPER little but I'm honestly curious. And if you do, what games do you play on it? Do you play the reading games or the math games or both? Or the normal games if they have them?

I've not played on a Leap pad, but my wife has downloaded similar learning games on her Ipad which I've played. I think they're much the same. You might also try ABC Mouse which you can download. That program is getting a lot of notice.

Desphiria said:
Okay so, I suddenly had a wonder. Does anyone use the Leap pad learning system when they're in little space? This thread is probably gonna be SUPER little but I'm honestly curious. And if you do, what games do you play on it? Do you play the reading games or the math games or both? Or the normal games if they have them?

My cousin used to own a first-generation leap pad when he was young in the early 2000s, I would play games with him and read to him using the leap pad when his parents weren't available. Even back then as a 12-13 year old, the technology that went into it seemed ahead of its time and sometimes I would play around with it trying to test the recondition software, it was quite interesting.

I love the disney games on the iPad or iphone they really make for memorable little time! I normally bump between that, the tv, or a coloringbook with a sippy cup!

ABC Reading Eggs is best. :) But it's a subscribe one and meant for schools and families. Games can be repetative but that's what kids want. I never could get into any of the game in my little side just because they were too boring. Kids like them because they're challenging. I think they need more humour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back