Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Electrical Engineer babyfurs?

Default Electrical Engineer babyfurs?

Hi, guys, Im new to the community aspect of abdl and furry, and am looking for some friends that are babyfur and also do any form of EE, I personally do alot with arduino and other AVR stuff, but theres still alot on the code side of things that i need help wth, does anyone in the babyfur area have experience in AVR coding that would be willing to help me with some of my programs, right now im trying to get the color-reader thing working,

im posting this to the babyfur thread just so i have some common ground with anyone who's interested, and its easier to make fluffy friends :P

Quote Originally Posted by bluelynxpaws View Post
    Hi, guys, Im new to the community aspect of abdl and furry, and am looking for some friends that are babyfur and also do any form of EE.
    There are a few geeky groups you might be interested in. For instance. And also.

I'm CS which is pretty close, I code anyway, you just deal with more hardware than I do. I have thought about getting into those arduino's but I haven't. My brother has, but that doesn't help you at all. I could talk to you plenty about C++ and stuff, but I'm afraid I don't know anything about what you are doing.

I assembled a loom for my EFI Land Rover if that counts!

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    There are a few geeky groups you might be interested in.
    Thanks for pointing me to these!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    I'm CS which is pretty close, I code anyway, you just deal with more hardware than I do. I have thought about getting into those arduino's but I haven't. My brother has, but that doesn't help you at all. I could talk to you plenty about C++ and stuff, but I'm afraid I don't know anything about what you are doing.
    C is pretty close to arduino, plus i really need help with the structural parts of code. Properly implementing the right pieces in the right order/methods...

- - - Updated - - -

why do my replies go the same box even if i reply to different people?

this is also a test of that theory,

Quote Originally Posted by bluelynxpaws View Post
    C is pretty close to arduino, plus i really need help with the structural parts of code. Properly implementing the right pieces in the right order/methods...

- - - Updated - - -

why do my replies go the same box even if i reply to different people?

this is also a test of that theory,
    Well if you wanted I could probably review some of your code if you needed. At least for the things where the code isn't acting the way you expected.

The replies are separated by little "-updated-" lines. The forum is designed to separate comments by who said what first, so when you post, and then post again, it will automatically combine them together, even if it isn't a reply.

I myself am into "hardware", not software, and I design and build interface circuits for my PBASIC Microcontroller.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Well if you wanted I could probably review some of your code if you needed. At least for the things where the code isn't acting the way you expected.
    i will definitely take you up on this when i find the time to sit and work on my projects.
    do you have an FA? this would make talking easier

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by caitianx View Post
    I myself am into "hardware", not software, and I design and build interface circuits for my PBASIC Microcontroller.
    cool, thats very in line with what i do! im not super familiar with that line of chips, but i looked around and it seems like the same idea as arduino.....

Being retired early due to my Autism and Cerebral Palsy, I just tinker with electronics for fun now.

I used to be a Senior Electronics Engineering Technician.

Eh, I've made some hardware projects with Arduino boards, though I used plain C without the Arduino GUI and its sketch "language". I don't have a lot of time to devote, but I might be able to offer some offhand general/specific help.
    Last edited by Prairie; 19-Feb-2015 at 06:04.