Thread: Thinking about Diapers more and more

Misatoismywaifu

Default Thinking about Diapers more and more

Hey everyone. A few months ago I got the opportunity to Diaper myself nightly for about two weeks. It was Heaven in every since. All of my Diapered fantasies came true for a short period of time and I miss those days dearly. One thing I've noticed since then is I'm constantly thinking about Diapers now. I can't stop thinking of taking my Pants off and wrapping a Diaper up around me and taping myself secure with an adult Diaper, I constantly think about it now. The Crinkle, the smell, the waddle, the snug fit, wetting, the relief from stress and general carefree mentality from my point of view, only akin to being drunk, the subtle embarrassing fact that I'm diapered looming in the back of my mind. I miss Diapers very badly and was wondering if anyone had advice on how to cope with a growingly more intense Diaper Fetish in a time in my Life where wearing Diapers would be dangerous and a risky move for my job.

Can you wear privately at home, or are you in a living situation with roommates / in a barrack?

It's not uncommon to have a heavy interest in diapers when you have the fetish. Your constant thinking about them is nothing unusual. However, you do need to be careful you don't let it interfere with your work, relationships, etc. or you could have larger problems. Do you have the opportunity to wear at home once in a while or at night? If you do it more, maybe your thoughts will not be as constant.

Misatoismywaifu

I could but living in a Barracks is a no. They Micromanage everything here and if one person screws up its Unit wide Room checks. Stupid shit. They scrutinize everything they find and use it against you if they don't like you.

Given the challenging living conditions, you might just need to adjust to having diapers on the brain. It's not really that big a deal. I probably went through a phase in college where I fantasized about them multiple times a day every day for months, and it didn't really affect anything. It was just where my thoughts would turn during use time going from place to place or before bed.

The important thing is that you're still able to focus when you need to and get other stuff done. And at your next vacation, maybe you can find a chance to indulge.

Barracks is not forevever. Sometimes you just have to suck it up for a while, as I did when I had kids an grandkids living with me for a couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by Duality View Post
    Hey everyone. A few months ago I got the opportunity to Diaper myself nightly for about two weeks. It was Heaven in every since. All of my Diapered fantasies came true for a short period of time and I miss those days dearly. One thing I've noticed since then is I'm constantly thinking about Diapers now. I can't stop thinking of taking my Pants off and wrapping a Diaper up around me and taping myself secure with an adult Diaper, I constantly think about it now. The Crinkle, the smell, the waddle, the snug fit, wetting, the relief from stress and general carefree mentality from my point of view, only akin to being drunk, the subtle embarrassing fact that I'm diapered looming in the back of my mind. I miss Diapers very badly and was wondering if anyone had advice on how to cope with a growingly more intense Diaper Fetish in a time in my Life where wearing Diapers would be dangerous and a risky move for my job.
    Hi Duality. I have exactly the same feeling. I want to use diapers all the times very badly and I love the crinkle. It is like an obsession that was interfering with my regular life. Something that helped me a little bit was to talk with my therapist about that. She suggested that I have to visit a shrink and now I am taking paroxetine. It helps to cope with the obsession, but the desire is still there