New Goodnites designs for 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

PearlPinkFloydJam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I was at Target today and saw a package of the newest Goodnites. It appears they have Iron Man on them now in place of Spider-Man. The girls' packages stil had the former Tinkerbell/ Disney Fairies designs, so I have no idea if those designs will change soon. Can't upload a photo of the package because the file size is too large. Sorry. :(

GoodNites have had the same tinker-bell designs for, what, 7 or 8 YEARS. Keep in mind, tinker-bell had a flash of popularity when it was first released, in 2008, even though there are dedicated fans out there, disney seems to milk one movie for WAY TOO long. Also of mention, girls pull ups have had disney princesses for around 10-15 years, boy have altarnated between Toy Story and Cars since 2006 and I have no clue what was on them before. I just find it odd that disney dosen't offer up more ideas to Kimberly Clark, with all they Disney/Pixar movies out there, they can at least find something to offer up.

kitterdafoxy said:
GoodNites have had the same tinker-bell designs for, what, 7 or 8 YEARS.

No way, that's a limited edition as it says on the package! [/sarcasm]

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 20:23:45.png

Okay I don't know why they haven't even touched Frozen yet!!! It is so popular it will defiantly be a hit in terms of pull ups designs!!!

kitterdafoxy said:
GoodNites have had the same tinker-bell designs for, what, 7 or 8 YEARS. Keep in mind, tinker-bell had a flash of popularity when it was first released, in 2008, even though there are dedicated fans out there, disney seems to milk one movie for WAY TOO long. Also of mention, girls pull ups have had disney princesses for around 10-15 years, boy have altarnated between Toy Story and Cars since 2006 and I have no clue what was on them before. I just find it odd that disney dosen't offer up more ideas to Kimberly Clark, with all they Disney/Pixar movies out there, they can at least find something to offer up.

I think Disney tries to keep up with whatever is popular at the moment or promote upcoming films. I agree that the Tinkerbell designs have been on the Goodnites for quite a long time. However, they do change them each year to promote a new Tinkerbell direct-to-DVD movie. I wouldn't imagine that there is a huge fanbase for those movies, but I could be wrong. I'm really surprised that Disney hasn't offered up Frozen designs yet since there are so many young girls that love the film that would likely wear the Goodnites. Likewise, I would think that Star Wars or varied Marvel characters for boys would be popular as opposed to the constant Spider-Man.

- - - Updated - - -

Prairie said:

View attachment 23246

lol I can remember when people were buying and hoarding the original Tinkerbell Goodnites because they were "limited editions." I guess we all know now that when Disney says "limited edition," it translates to, "as many as we can produce for as long as we can produce." *Sigh*

- - - Updated - - -

Prairie said:

View attachment 23246

lol I can remember when people were buying and hoarding the original Tinkerbell Goodnites because they were "limited editions." I guess we all know now that when Disney says "limited edition," it translates to, "as many as we can produce for as long as we can produce." *Sigh*

- - - Updated - - -

Dashsanta said:
Okay I don't know why they haven't even touched Frozen yet!!! It is so popular it will defiantly be a hit in terms of pull ups designs!!!

I'm surprised too. It is Disney's most popular film (probably franchise too) right now and is a favorite amongst children and adults alike. Maybe we'll be seeing the designs soon.

The spiderman and tinkerbell goodnites have 6 different designs each. :) one of each. and now the iron man. happiness is real.

dlove said:
The spiderman and tinkerbell goodnites have 6 different designs each. :) one of each. and now the iron man. happiness is real.

Huh? Do you mean the new packs come with way more designs than before, or just that there's been six total since they started putting out the Spider-Man/Disney Fairies designs?

there were 3 different package designs for spiderman and tinkerbell.
and each package redesign came with 2 new pull up designs.

Are these on the X/XL size or one size smaller. The ones Amazon has been sending me look similar to the old design, but there's an underwear print on them that makes them look like brief underwear. I think they're sort of weird. One has the skateboarder on it, and the other has the army camouflage.

KingSphinx said:
Huh? Do you mean the new packs come with way more designs than before, or just that there's been six total since they started putting out the Spider-Man/Disney Fairies designs?

I think they're saying that there has been 3 redesigns of the Disney Fairies/Spider-Man Goodnites since their introduction. Each package contains 2 different designs giving us a total of 6 different designs since the beginning.

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
Are these on the X/XL size or one size smaller. The ones Amazon has been sending me look similar to the old design, but there's an underwear print on them that makes them look like brief underwear. I think they're sort of weird. One has the skateboarder on it, and the other has the army camouflage.

Those designs are on the L/XL size Goodnites. The ones I am talking about are on the S/M size. Goodnites has yet to put licensed characters on their L/XL size underwear. I guess there is limited demand for it in that age group.

PearlPinkFloydJam said:
I think they're saying that there has been 3 redesigns of the Disney Fairies/Spider-Man Goodnites since their introduction. Each package contains 2 different designs giving us a total of 6 different designs since the beginning.

- - - Updated - - -

Those designs are on the L/XL size Goodnites. The ones I am talking about are on the S/M size. Goodnites has yet to put licensed characters on their L/XL size underwear. I guess there is limited demand for it in that age group.

Ah, okay, I just thought the new ones had a lot more designs or something. Speaking of, has anyone seen anything regarding new girls' designs? I've seen a couple of pic of the new Iron Man boys' designs, but nothing from the girls' side.

Anyone know with the new designs if the goodnites themselves have had any size/fit changes again?

Not that I know of, though the packaging now refers to them as "Bedtime Pants", whereas they were referred to 2013-14 as "Bedtime Underwear".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back